What's new

Video/Tutorial TONY-T's Deathstroke/Deadpool Combo Video + Deadpool's Clash Dialogue!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Can u do it post patch if u get the opponent high enough in a combo? I'm trying 32 sword spin as combo ender and going into 132.
Unfortunately post patch has the complete opposite effect. If you land the sword spin on your opponent when they are in the air, they actually recover quicker then if you were to hit them on the ground. In some cases they can punish you for it, especially in the corner..

ryublaze

Noob
Unfortunately post patch has the complete opposite effect. If you land the sword spin on your opponent when they are in the air, they actually recover quicker then if you were to hit them on the ground. In some cases they can punish you for it, especially in the corner..
That's weird. I think that happens if you do a long combo, but what I'm doing is b1u2 f3 32 sword spin (or without the f3) with the AI set to jump and it looks like I get more advantage than if I hit him on the ground.

Thanks man. It took some time to make. I had to play the Deadpool game too in order to get his quotes..
Were those voices added to the game or did you just add them in for the video, cause either way it seems like it could have taken ages.
Also, thank god they patched this guy, those prepatch combos were ridiculous! Haha

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Were those voices added to the game or did you just add them in for the video, cause either way it seems like it could have taken ages.
Also, thank god they patched this guy, those prepatch combos were ridiculous! Haha
I added them in manually. I had to play the stand alone Deadpool game as well to get all his quotes. All up the vid took about 2 months to make.

I added them in manually. I had to play the stand alone Deadpool game as well to get all his quotes. All up the vid took about 2 months to make.
Wow! Haha that's incredible. I can't wait to see what else you can do. What capture device are you using? The quality looks really fine-tuned

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Wow! Haha that's incredible. I can't wait to see what else you can do. What capture device are you using? The quality looks really fine-tuned
Im using a hauppauge, but to be honest i was a little dissapointed with how the quality turned out on youtube. On youtube the video is a tiny bit jittery . The raw vid that i have on my pc is so smooth and flawless, the bit rate is at 14 mbps, where as youtube cuts it down to about 9 or less. I wish i could have shown people the raw vid instead, its so much better. id upload it to a site but its 1.25 gigs. i think most upload sites have a maximum of 1 gig upload.

Im using a hauppauge, but to be honest i was a little dissapointed with how the quality turned out on youtube. On youtube the video is a tiny bit jittery . The raw vid that i have on my pc is so smooth and flawless, the bit rate is at 14 mbps, where as youtube cuts it down to about 9 or less. I wish i could have shown people the raw vid instead, its so much better. id upload it to a site but its 1.25 gigs. i think most upload sites have a maximum of 1 gig upload.
I know what you mean, I have the pvr II gaming edition and the YouTube stuff is never as good as raw film :/. Damn YouTube and it's built in compressor lol.

TONY-T in the files why did you add the lobopatch? i mean yeah the teen titans costume gets replaced but it says lobo.eng something like that. You didn't add voice don't you? so why was that file necessary?

TONY-T

Mad scientist
TONY-T in the files why did you add the lobopatch? i mean yeah the teen titans costume gets replaced but it says lobo.eng something like that. You didn't add voice don't you? so why was that file necessary?
the file is necessary , because it changes deathstrokes name into deadpool.