What's new

TONY-T Presents: Iron Man (Modded Cyrax/Sektor) Combo Video!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Pre-patch?
All combos are done on patch 1.02! But all combos work on patch 1.05 except the 2 buzzsaw reset combos.

Infact, all net reset combos actually do 6% more damage on patch 1.05. for instance, the combo i did on mileena only did 95%, but on patch 1.05 it does 101%. the only net reset combo that stays the same damage on both patches is the last combo on rooftop stage. the reason being is the gravity is so high, they bust out of the net quicker allowing for the bomb to hit them unscaled..

TONY-T

Mad scientist
While it's nice to see this presented, this was already known. I've been using the Iron Man suit since 2011. Don't want to steal credit. Just sayin'.
2011? Where did you get it? Tetzrep only released his iron man mod in the last couple of months...

Curious..

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
How about a 62% instead? its based off the non reset 80%, i only added the 60% combo because of the AA into uppercut wich i thought looked cool. Its a very hard combo! so hard infact i had to do it on a non lag stage such as the rooftop. The combo kept lagging on the street stage..

Anyway here is the 62% reset followed by 43% post reset combo...

uf+2, 2,1~net, uf+2, 2,1~EXbomb, d+2, 3~EXbomb, EXbomb, FB, 1,2,1~CB, Net (reset) b+2, d+2, 3,3~net, jk, d+2.... 105%

best attempted on a non lag stage...
lol thx tony my current one is 53% before reset , its just not enough i feel :D

Flagg

Noob
This was awesome! Goro as World War Hulk really suits him. Think Jax would be better as Captain America though!

Are you doing this on a PC?

TONY-T

Mad scientist
This was awesome! Goro as World War Hulk really suits him. Think Jax would be better as Captain America though!

Are you doing this on a PC?
All the mods are done by Tetzrep. Im pretty sure he pulls the character files out of the game then edits them in photoshop. But there are limitations to what he can do. For instance he couldnt patch the holes where goro's arms use to be and its hard to give goro hulk like hair.

Also certain characters have certain items attached to there bodys, eg. shao kahns mask is stuck to his face. If you try to remove it you are left with a hole in his head much like goros arms..

im trying to get him to do kahn as thor, since kahn has the hammer, but if he does do him as thor, he will always have the kahn mask on..

Flagg

Noob
All the mods are done by Tetzrep. Im pretty sure he pulls the character files out of the game then edits them in photoshop. But there are limitations to what he can do. For instance he couldnt patch the holes where goro's arms use to be and its hard to give goro hulk like hair.

Also certain characters have certain items attached to there bodys, eg. shao kahns mask is stuck to his face. If you try to remove it you are left with a hole in his head much like goros arms..

im trying to get him to do kahn as thor, since kahn has the hammer, but if he does do him as thor, he will always have the kahn mask on..
You should do Kahn as the 1990's version of Thor, im pretty sure the helmet he wore was part of a mask that covered his eyes and nose. All you need to do is add the wings on the helmet!

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
2011? Where did you get it? Tetzrep only released his iron man mod in the last couple of months...

Curious..
Lol. I'm just satirizing all the fools that always post whenever someone posts something new. There's always someone saying "I knew about this already. Just sayin."

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy

He could just change the mask to gold or something and it would look tight.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I honestly don't care about the mods. The combos were insanely great as always. Good job, Tony! sick, sick stuff, please keep 'em coming

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Cage as captain america and goro as the hulk made me crack up hahaha.