What's new

TONY-T Presents: Iron Man (Modded Cyrax/Sektor) Combo Video!

gross

Noob
A video that was first teased about in the TONY-T NECXIII interview is this new 'customized' Sektorrr'Iron Man combo video! Using mods and with the great help of Tetzrep to make this, check out the newest and most impressive combo video you have ever seen!

Best viewed in 1080p and lots of volume ;)

Article edited by STORMS*
thanks man I looking now....

Geoduck

Halfasser
Every time Tony releases a video showcasing Cyrax's crazy shit. My hate for the character grows 10 fold. JK, In all seriousness though, good stuff! I also hope in the near future, modding will become a staple in the MK9 community. Just imagine the great things that can be done with modding!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
haha so sick , also did i see a 60% bomb reset if so , i need those inputs :tonyt
How about a 62% instead? its based off the non reset 80%, i only added the 60% combo because of the AA into uppercut wich i thought looked cool. Its a very hard combo! so hard infact i had to do it on a non lag stage such as the rooftop. The combo kept lagging on the street stage..

Anyway here is the 62% reset followed by 43% post reset combo...

uf+2, 2,1~net, uf+2, 2,1~EXbomb, d+2, 3~EXbomb, EXbomb, FB, 1,2,1~CB, Net (reset) b+2, d+2, 3,3~net, jk, d+2.... 105%

best attempted on a non lag stage...