What's new

Tomorrow's Kombat Kast Rescheduled for Tuesday February 5th due to extremely cold weather.

Crimea

Noob
Now I do agree the cold is gonna be bad tomorrow but it's gonna be 20 degrees warmer Thursday and 20 MORE degrees warmer Friday so why not move it then? Postponing 6 days seems very excessive and throws off the entire schedule.
Because of xbox inside

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
I can't believe people are still asking for some kind of reveal today. This is life threatening weather they're facing. We can wait a few days. I'm no longer going to complain about the cold weather we are getting in NY.
I live in Wisconsin, about 2.5 hours north of Chicago. It's -48 with windchill here. I've never experienced anything like this.

My heart goes out to anyone who doesn't have shelter or a home.

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Nah, Fahrenheit and Celsius are almost identical around the -40's.

There is something worse - in MK11, we have to read the combo damage in Injustice, not in Percentage. It's really torturous for me.
I've no idea what they were thinking on that. Irks the hell outta me. I know everyone has 1000hp or whatever, but still. Maybe they'll give us an option to display it in percentages down the line.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
The worst part of the delay is that we have to read all these temperatures in Fahrenheit, that's really much worse than having to wait one more week.
Yup. I wish americans would finally adapt logical measurement.

But they are so stupid stubborn.

With celsius the freezing point is exactly 0 and not some stupid random number.

Sub-Zero should be changed to Sub-32 in the american version of Mortal Kombat.

The international system of units is definitely the more sophisticated one. People here in the US are just used to the system they use, which is why another system confuses them.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
There is something worse - in MK11, we have to read the combo damage in Injustice, not in Percentage. It's really torturous for me.
I've no idea what they were thinking on that. Irks the hell outta me. I know everyone has 1000hp or whatever, but still. Maybe they'll give us an option to display it in percentages down the line.
In the Time Towers opponents had 1500 health as opposed to you still having 1000. That's probably the main reason for it being the way it is. Hp variances are probably gonna be all over in the Towers.

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
In the Time Towers opponents had 1500 health as opposed to you still having 1000. That's probably the main reason for it being the way it is. Hp variances are probably gonna be all over in the Towers.
Ah, I see. Well then they should definitely add an option to show percentages in the online settings, like they did in MKX where you could choose bars or numbers for ping.