What's new

Tom Brady's MK9 Tier List

I asked a few people to post this today, since I was about ready to call it quits with this game. But since no one posted it...and I promised Tom I would, here yha go.

This is NOT my tier list, this is 100% from TOM BRADY I have the PM to prove it. Anyways, as he mentioned this is strictly his opinion. And this list isn't 100% written in stone. Enjoy and discuss I suppose...

S:
Kabal, Kenshi, Sonya, Smoke, JAX

A+:
Kitana, Sektor, Cage, Cyrax, Freddy, Kung Lao, Raiden, Reptile, Mileena, Shang, Ermac

A:
Quan Chi, Liu Kang, Sub-Zero, Rain, Cyber Sub-Zero, Skarlet

B:
Nightwolf, Sindel, Stryker

C:
Noob Saibot, Scorpion, Sheeva, Baraka, Jade, Kano

Side Notes:
Jax may be lower, Freddy may be S, Cage me be S , Skarlet may be A+.

OBVIOUSLY this is NOT 100% accurate but I think its close.

Espio

Kokomo
Everyone's tier lists are so different, it's fascinating to compare them all.

Like I always say, play your characters and don't stress about it.

gdf

Noob
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Smoke is better than Kung Lao? I refuse to be free-thinking and intelligent in this scenario in favor of the more appropriate arrogance and ignorance.

Actually on second thought, this is Tom Brady's tier list. He gets enough shit already from the community. So I will consider this while fighting matches.

Flagg

Noob
This is probably the most accurate tier list.

In time, people will realise just how good Skarlet is. Even though CSZ has issues, he is still pretty beast like once he gets in.

Smoke is NOT better than Kung Lao. I would swap Smoke and Jax for Kung Lao and Skarlet respectively and then that would be pretty much set in stone.

Saint

Noob
It could be done if people got match-up experience regularly. But online...
People will get enough match-up experience but it will take a much longer time when the community probably is smaller than the amount of people that play Ryu in SF4

Granted that game got alot of patches but even their tier list is still changing, where would that put MK

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Couple of those guys are pretty damn high. Quan Chi is A tier....Shang is A+ tier? pretty high standards for those chars....then again I still think Quan has great potential.

And Scorpion is finally bottom tier....below Sindel too. Ouch

Couple of those guys are pretty damn high. Quan Chi is A tier....Shang is A+ tier? pretty high standards for those chars....then again I still think Quan has great potential.
The thing is though that the way this list is set up, "A" is average. This is why I don't care for the latter grade system. What does "C" denote? Here it's the bottom of the list but in school it's allegedly "average." Which system are we going by?

I don't have an issue with the list itself, I just thing we should use Top, High, Mid, Low, and Bottom. Or am I the only person who is confused by the letters?

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I liked REO's chart. Where Liu was B+ and not A. But what the heck, Liu is Liu.

Darn it, didn't even look for Reptile. Now to go look at it again..

Altaire

Noob
Move Cyrax up to S, Mileena down to A, Ermac down to A (if not B), Nightwolf down to C, Noob up to B, Jax down to A.

The rest seems pretty good.