What's new

Tech Tom Brady "officially retired from MK9"

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Tom will focus his attention in Injustice, that's for sure, it's more than clear to this point.

Tom is a living legend among Fighting Games community , this is undeniable

For MK9, maybe he doesn't feel more urge to prove anything else, and just got "fed up" with the game, wanting to move on to the next challenge for his professional player competitive life : Injustice game, to be released in April 2013 ....

So, whatever Tom chooses so far, that's fine, major respect for the guy. Let's see what happens next ..... :D

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
haha... Dude I almost lost to Robby in winner's final. It was 3-2. Johnny's Skarlet is really damn good now too. You shoulda came. :(
I needed a couple sets to get used to offline timing. Im ready to go now.

Lol at this minnesota player convo happening in the brady is gone thread.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

lol, I just imagined everyone in this post was tom brady. Pretty funny. But seriously, to all the people hating on Brady: He's been to more tourneys than anyone. There aren't many MK tourney vids on youtube that Brady is commentating. He's a hilarious guy and from what i've seen everyone who knows him genuinely enjoys him being a part of this community. The haters wouldn't say shit to him in person, because they know he'd blow them up and embarrass them lol. Not on his dick or anything, but damn, why we running everyone off?

Defenestrator

I do windows
Ug. I've played MKII since arcade. And got the games on home systems until mk4 because i missed the PS2/ Xbox era. The only reason i got a ps3 was because it cost the same as a blu ray player. I got MK vs DC because I loved MK, but didn't like the 3d element. MK9 came out and I sucked so bad against the AI I went to youtube to get help. This was a resource unavailable in the old days. Besides learning how bad I sucked at the old games by watching youtube, Tom Brady's name kept coming up as as an instructor for the "new" MK9 game. From getting his guide and being led to here (along with the android app) I would have never got to TYM and all the knowledge here. So I appreciate Tom for his promotion and support of the game that provided a gateway for folks to come here. The soap opera doings of the tournament life and the trolling have made him a "real person" that has flaws. Hopefully he can overcome it and show some skills.

TL;DR: Tom brought me to this site. i enjoy watching him play (if not bitch) and hope to see him play in the future.

9_Lives

Noob
lol it happens to the best of us. I'm excited to see what you can do with sonya, I feel you mastered mileena and it was time to move on. I'm not missing another tourney, I hope we can all train more, especially johnny, he is a beast.

Spletty we have tournies like once a month WHERE ARE YOU???
I'm coming to the next one. When is it?

9_Lives

Noob
I will let you know as soon as I find out, I love having your amazing kabal there. Other then shizzzamms scrubby kabal, we have no high level kabal player, next time you come we gotta get some long sets in.
Haha, thanks man. I'll use Kabal, but I'm trying to ween off of him a bit. I always feel like a jerk for tier whoring. :/