What's new

Tech Tom Brady "officially retired from MK9"

Since nobody noticed, I'd like to point out that even triforce himself commented on this post and noted that it's been a long time coming. For the doubters, The Brady himself even likes this page on fb. What will The Brady do next??

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Since nobody noticed, I'd like to point out that even triforce himself commented on this post and noted that it's been a long time coming. For the doubters, The Brady himself even likes this page on fb. What will The Brady do next??
Put this community on blast non-stop? Oh, wait...

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
It's about time.

I always found him annoying. I do not doubt his contributions to the community and all he has done, but I found his cry babyness annoying and the way he puts the game and community on blast.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
It's about time.

I always found him annoying. I do not doubt his contributions to the community and all he has done, but I found him pretty his cry babyness annoying and the way he puts the game and community on blast.
Someone with brains around here finally

According to Tom, he would have made top 8 at at least 2 MLGs, so we should just add him into each of those tourneys. Otherwise the rankings are incomplete.
hehe.

I was gonna win the lottery so any list of lottery winners is incomplete if you don't just add me in there. I'm quitting money.

Every list of everything is incomplete unless you include everyone. Tom must actually think he's the only one who plays MK that isn't playing in every tournament. What a dill snaw.

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
He doesn't put the community on blast...just the folks like you.
Implying we even care about his spasmodic, salty filled rants that are supposedly directed towards "folks like us".

It's OK if it effects you though. I couldn't care less. This is coming from a guy who cannot accept the fact that he has been outplayed countless times, then blames it on the character/game rather than the player and that there are new players coming into this kommunity. Again, I do not doubt this guy's accomplishments. But it's about time he is stays away from this game since he obviously has had a history of bitterness towards several games and their communities. I personally can do without. I'm sorry if some of you can't.

If Tom Brady retires and becomes a TO, I wouldn't mind that either. In fact, that would be pretty cool.

If you're gonna keep shitting on your own game and let others who don't even play it defend it, then you're just making us and the game look just as bad. Also, painting every online player in one brush isn't going to help at all. Whoever decided to take their skills offline should be the only ones who matter. Everyone else can stay home and enjoy being online warriors.

coolwhip

Noob
Implying we even care about his spasmodic, salty filled rants that are supposedly directed towards "folks like us".

It's OK if it effects you though. I couldn't care less. This is coming from a guy who cannot accept the fact that he has been outplayed countless times, then blames it on the character/game rather than the player and that there are new players coming into this kommunity. Again, I do not doubt this guy's accomplishments. But it's about time he is stays away from this game since he obviously has had a history of bitterness towards several games and their communities. I personally can do without. I'm sorry if some of you can't.

If Tom Brady retires and becomes a TO, I wouldn't mind that either. In fact, that would be pretty cool.

If you're gonna keep shitting on your own game and let others who don't even play it defend it, then you're just making us and the game look just as bad. Also, painting every online player in one brush isn't going to help at all. Whoever decided to take their skills offline should be the only ones who matter. Everyone else can stay home and enjoy being online warriors.
Very recent videos.

cool story bro

Tom is the FUCKING MAN he can't quit.