What's new

To all fellow Kabal brothers (and haters)

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
dude is tough. Sektor has missiles so its really hard for Sonya to get in. Sektor also has ITU which blows up Sonya projectiles on reaction. Not to mention Sektor footsie tools with flame thrower, F+2, B+1. Its tough. 6 frame jab too on block strings.
Then why I get a divekick to the face everytime I try any of that? :mad:

REO

Undead
Thanks, guys.

Yo REO CD jr was just sandbagging you, you gonna get bodied bro. But in all seriousness what do you honestly think the Kabal vs KL MU is? KL has very good mobility along with the 21/24 string + spin to get out of pressure. Hes like sektor but more mobile and armored teleport. Yeah KL does have to play risky I guess but if you think about it if you throw too many iagb couldnt he just teleport 3 if your getting trigger happy with them? He can also dive kick over your saw blade on reaction.

congratz tho
6-4 Kabal.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
kabal players can be happy now,we'll see who'll be laughing when MK10 comes out and kabal has no specials.

Lulzlou

Noob
kabal players can be happy now,we'll see who'll be laughing when MK10 comes out and kabal has no specials.
Not us. Everyone else will be complaining about another character if kabal sucks or isn't in mk10.
So, most of us will be laughing because we will choose someone in mk10 that is good.