What's new

To all fellow Kabal brothers (and haters)

NariTuba

disMember
a couple of frames added to iagb
a couple of frames added to saw
saw hitbox hits in front only
gets hit by teleports while in saw animation

Lulzlou

Noob
Interesting...seems that REO shifted his focus primarily on fundamentals over technicality against CD Jr but it worked out well for him. I guess the question is, since more people are intentionally playing small hitbox characters now against him, is this where Kabal's focus should be since they negate a good deal of his NDC options?
Yes, its what I've been training to do for a while now. You can't win with flowchart pressure and zoning. If you don't have good footsies, you wont be anywhere near reo's level.

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead
The deed has finally been done. The evil special forces (Jax) has been defeated once and for all. Another tournament win for a Kabal brethren for all to enjoy. Let us celebrate and hopefully allow this Kabal onslaught to continue until MK:10.

Here is the top 5 footage of On The Edge II tournament for anyone who missed it:

http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/318128097

Kabal haters can suck a big fat one. You mad?
Lol. You are going to make Kabal the worst character in MK10..

REO

Undead
Thank some of you for the positive posts. Keep kaballin'.

REO Ufgt is coming up soon choose anybody but kabal ur out FR u picked cage/FV you picked Lao
What about SBR, NEC, Revolution X, Winter Brawl, MLG Arena, and etc? I used 100% Kabal in all of these.

You, Master D., and soonk have let me down recently.

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Thank some of you for the positive posts. Keep kaballin'.

What about SBR, NEC, Revolution X, Winter Brawl, MLG Arena, and etc? I used 100% Kabal in all of these.

You, Master D., and soonk have let me down recently.
Hey well like i said if u use anyother char ur out same goes for me u will no longer be the godfather

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Yo REO CD jr was just sandbagging you, you gonna get bodied bro. But in all seriousness what do you honestly think the Kabal vs KL MU is? KL has very good mobility along with the 21/24 string + spin to get out of pressure. Hes like sektor but more mobile and armored teleport. Yeah KL does have to play risky I guess but if you think about it if you throw too many iagb couldnt he just teleport 3 if your getting trigger happy with them? He can also dive kick over your saw blade on reaction.

congratz tho

Death

Noob
Sektor DOESNT RAPE sonya
dude is tough. Sektor has missiles so its really hard for Sonya to get in. Sektor also has ITU which blows up Sonya projectiles on reaction. Not to mention Sektor footsie tools with flame thrower, F+2, B+1. Its tough. 6 frame jab too on block strings.