What's new

TITANS3: St. Petersburg Showdown Championships, Sept 9-10, 2011

I$AAC

Noob
St. Petersburg Showdown Championships, Sept 9-10, 2011

Serenity Games proudly presents the St. Petersburg Showdown Championships.

When:
September 9th and 10th.

Where:
Hampton Inn St. Petersburg Suites Downtown
80 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
(727) 892-9900
http://www.stpetehamptonsuites.com/

Games:
- Marvel vs CAPCOM 3 (360)
- Mortal Kombat (PS3)
- SUPER Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition (360)
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves (arcade)
- Breakers Revenge (arcade)

Schedule(subject to change):

Friday
- Doors and casuals open at 2PM
- 3v3 Team tournaments will be held on Friday night. More details to come.
- Venue closes at 10PM

Saturday
- Doors and casuals open at 10AM
- Sign-ups from 10 - 15 minutes before tournament begins
- MvC3 Singles start at noon
- Mortal Kombat Singles start at 2PM
- SSF4AE Singles start at 5PM
- Venue closes at 10PM

Mortal Kombat (ps3, 10 dollar entry)
-2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches, 3/5 matches for winners, losers, and grand finals.
-Umk3 skin Cyrax, mk2 skin Smoke, and kratos is banned
-kratos stage and the street is banned
-Round timer is 90 seconds
-all DLC character allowed

Join us for a night of music, drinks and games at Cafe Alma after the tournaments are over. Cafe Alma is three blocks away for the Hampton so you have no excuse not to join us.

http://www.cafealma.com/

I$AAC

Noob
I talked to check at CEO this past weekend and he said he will try to cone through for this tourney. Get hype!

Like I told Brian on the Facebook page, I'll try very hard to make this event Isaac. You personally know why I may not make it and its because of the date (I won't disclose that info here because it is personal to me). I'll keep you posted about it as next month rolls in. If I can make it, you can count on me to help you run the brackets and you can count on my brother and I to take the competition ;). GET HYPED FOR TITANS 3!!!

I$AAC

Noob
God to hear that VSC Sir Honor. Do what you need to do brother. Hope you can make it.

Also, I'm working on getting some special players to come to this event, one of them being from the west coast :)

SGX

Noob
Definitely going to try and make this one. 7 hour drive is nothing, haha.
I feel like I've leveled up quite a bit since CEO. Can't wait to see where everyone is at 2 1/2 months from now!

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
I might have to do this. Drinks, music and MK? And it's local? Fuck to the fuck yeah. My roomie's expressed serious interest in doing this as well.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I wish I could come, but I'm such a broke-ass dude...I had plans to attend Summer Jam in Philly and Season's Beatings, and I need to save up for that. So no dice for me. :(

KingRey

Noob
i Mez will let me go with him (see no reason why he wouldnt) ill definitely go.
We should try and get a head count so we can try and carpool. I am saving my money so I can make it. I am going to try and bring my nephew as well. If we can all make it there on Friday we should try and do the team tourney also. Who else from Jax is planning on attending?

TITANS Competitive gaming proudly presents TITANS3: St. Petersburg Showdown Championships.

When:
September 9th and 10th.

Where:
Hampton Inn St. Petersburg Suites Downtown
80 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
(727) 892-9900
http://www.stpetehamptonsuites.com/

Games:
- Marvel vs CAPCOM 3 (360)
- Mortal Kombat (PS3)
- SUPER Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition (360)
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves (arcade)
- Breakers Revenge (arcade)

Schedule(subject to change):

Friday
- Doors and casuals open at 2PM
- 3v3 Team tournaments will be held on Friday night. More details to come.
- Venue closes at 10PM

Saturday
- Doors and casuals open at 10AM
- Sign-ups from 10 - 15 minutes before tournament begins
- MvC3 Singles start at noon
- Mortal Kombat Singles start at 2PM
- SSF4AE Singles start at 5PM
- Venue closes at 10PM

Join us for a night of music, drinks and games at Cafe Alma after the tournaments are over. Cafe Alma is three blocks away for the Hampton so you have no excuse not to join us.

http://www.cafealma.com/
Hey Isaac, what is the venue fee and entry fee?

Djmilez

Noob
Well if I don't have any gigs going on that week., you better believe that I'll be there!! I want my rematch with you Somecubanguy!

Hey I'm from Jacksonville and thinking about attending :D My only real problems are that my parents probably wouldn't approve of me going on a 4 hour drive to St. Petes with strangers for a gaming tournament... lol. But I'm definitely interested. And since it's pretty far off, I might be able to make some magic happen.

KingRey

Noob
Hey I'm from Jacksonville and thinking about attending :D My only real problems are that my parents probably wouldn't approve of me going on a 4 hour drive to St. Petes with strangers for a gaming tournament... lol. But I'm definitely interested. And since it's pretty far off, I might be able to make some magic happen.
Come out to hammer hall this weekend and we can talk about the trip to Tampa. I would like to take a full car down there so we can cut the cost a little.

LordxMugen

FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!
You got it friend. Because...

I'M 100% CONFIRMED FOR THIS TOURNAMENT!!!

Can't wait to be in Florida for the first time in my life. And I really look forward into meeting you all. Gonna be a great time. ^_^
OMG I HAVE TO GO NOW!! this time we can get some Sheeva matches in for real to see whos tops. now if only BoysBoysBoys could come then itd be real shokan fest!

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
You got it friend. Because...

I'M 100% CONFIRMED FOR THIS TOURNAMENT!!!

Can't wait to be in Florida for the first time in my life. And I really look forward into meeting you all. Gonna be a great time. ^_^
AWWWW YEAH! Im all booked ladies and gents. Got a suite! Bringing a few setups as well, so Im down for hosting any after hours casuals/MMs! Also there will be plenty of alcoholic beverages present. Get ready!