What's new

Time to own up, I need help understanding the void..

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
It's the ONLY ender that allows this set up to work right. You can imitate, but the fact is the f43 second spear ender is the way to go because your 50/50 everything. Wake ups, tech roll, everything. Other enders do not offer this.

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems
Just tested it. They tech rolled out of both enders to the second spear. And woke up. So since 111 spear seems to have the same properties as f43 spear, why don't people use it?

OZZYGUITAR

Back-dash Adam
The OP wanted to know about the timing for 50/50s off of F43 second spear, so that's what we answered. Of course there's more or it wouldn't be nearly so ferocious.
of course yea, you can pretty much do whatever the hell you want, its a safe jump lol ill throw out a jip f21 leg sweep if i want to just to catch somebody off guard

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I think I've got it, had no idea he recovers THAT quickly from the 2nd spear at that range :confused:

An easier way (for me) to do the void that does 1% less damage is to replace the jump kick with dash 2.

1, 1, spear, njp, dash, 2, teleport, dash, f4, 3, spear

It still has a specific timing but it works wonders for me. But if you can do the regular void BnB then go for it. The void in general is harder to do online.
Thanks, it's more the F4,3 that's giving me trouble though, although 2, teleport does make the timing more consistent.

Just tested it. They tech rolled out of both enders to the second spear. And woke up. So since 111 spear seems to have the same properties as f43 spear, why don't people use it?
F4,3 Spear seems to prolong the hitstun on the opponent and shorten Scorp's recovery, which is why it's a free OTG I guess..

NVM just did it, what Enera said^^
NVM = "Nevermind", or "Nerf Void Motherfucker"? #Kappa

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Never forget about f43. :confused: It's the ONLY ender that allows this set up to work right. You can imitate, but the fact is the f43 second spear ender is the way to go because your 50/50 everything. Wake ups, tech roll, everything. Other enders do not offer this.

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems
No it is not the only one. You can do it with 21+2 second spear on grounded oponent. Like 11,spear,JIP21+2 spear then b2 or f4(low ,high).