What's new

Tiers launched for MK9 on Eventhubs

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Maybe now we can answer the 3 year long debate over whether Kano or Sheeva is the worst in the game.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
You know what's absolutely crazy!?

Jade, The COUNTER ZONER, gets her BACK BLOWN OUT in a 9-1 MU BY A ZONER!

If someone could please tell me the sense in this...
Kenshi has physicals projectiles, is the most different type of zoner in the whole game.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I will vote later but the Kitana one is decent now. I will vote for Johnny Cage as a losing match though.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I will vote later but the Kitana one is decent now. I will vote for Johnny Cage as a losing match though.
You would know that match better than most since you play it with dizzy a lot.

I put it as even but I wouldn't argue the other option. I WILL argue if someone says "well Dizzy beats bit so it must be bad". That's dumb. You beat Reo so I guess that's bad for Kabal too huh?

Edit: I dont wanna hear the d1cutter nonsense either

Last edited:

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
FYI the way this list works is based on how many voters there are. With few voters each vote weighs much more. With more voters it gets more and more accurate. Don't complain about it. Just vote and it will fix it self in a few days.
School these fools...

I swear,,,,, you guys are so quick to judge.... Holy shit....

LEGEND

YES!
so far i really only disagree with 1-2 MUs per character and i can't really disagree with any of the character's placements

Good job guys

Casted my votes for Cage and Jax.

Cage should be ahead of Skarlet and Smoke in my opinion. We need some Smoke downplayers to start voting. :DOGE

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Kung Lao and Freddy should swap in places 4/6
Lui Kang and Shang Tsung should swap. 10/13
Reptile and Jax should switch places 11/12

Other than that this is a really good tier list. Almost mirrors mine