What's new

Tier List through my eyes

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
lol at all the random sheep who blindly followed reo when he said lobo was "bad"

just because reo couldnt win with the character and lobo has a higher learning curve than ur avg char doesnt mean is bad

o but i forgot on this site top player opinion might as well pass as fact 2 some smh

only on this site reo could get away w/ posting batman is not that good cuz he lost at ceo and some of u sheeps would eat it up and believe him
i take it thats at me

yo man, did i "I" say lobo was bad?
i play Lobo man, read before ya throw out words like "Sheep"
i have not suggested i think hes bad,
the only thing i did say was his glitch needs fixing
yes he does need buffs, but thats because from play not Reo"s opinion

Lobo is Second to my main?

Edit: i was looking for Reo to explain why hes gone back from his word

lol at all the random sheep who blindly followed reo when he said lobo was "bad"

just because reo couldnt win with the character and lobo has a higher learning curve than ur avg char doesnt mean is bad

o but i forgot on this site top player opinion might as well pass as fact 2 some smh

only on this site reo could get away w/ posting batman is not that good cuz he lost at ceo and some of u sheeps would eat it up and believe him

i agree man screw reo he sux

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Tourny viable =/= top

This whole "top" talk is so ridiculous.

Why can't it just be high tier, mid tier low tier....

There are tons of viable high tier characters in this game imo. About 24 of the characters could win a tournament as stand alone characters.

Making this whole talk of "top tiers" doesn't belong in a game that is seriously heading in the direction of such great balance.

I hate to be the broken record here, but this isn't fucking MK9. I'm sick and tired of the comparisons and mindsets from an honestly unbalanced/broken game.

RIF

Noob
S: Superman
S-: Wonder Woman
A+: Aquaman, Flash, Black Adam
A: Batman, Green Lantern, Batgirl, Catwoman, Nightwing, Raven, Harley Quinn
A- : Doomsday, Green Arrow, Sinestro, Hawkgirl, Ares, Bane, Grundy, Cyborg, Deathstroke, Shazam
B: Joker, Lex Luthor, Lobo

I think Superman and WW when played at the highest possible levels are the best characters in the game.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
This whole "top" talk is so ridiculous.

Why can't it just be high tier, mid tier low tier....

There are tons of viable high tier characters in this game imo. About 24 of the characters could win a tournament as stand alone characters.

Making this whole talk of "top tiers" doesn't belong in a game that is seriously heading in the direction of such great balance.

I hate to be the broken record here, but this isn't fucking MK9. I'm sick and tired of the comparisons and mindsets from an honestly unbalanced/broken game.

I agree that this game is balanced but let's not exaggerate here, not all 28 chars can win the tourney alone. I doubt Lex or Shazam will win alone.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor

I've seen you around enough to question your idiocy, but heres a few things to note.
A decent amount of Batman's aggression came from his phenomenal j.2 and bat mixes. With the near universal improvement to everyone's d.2, his j.2 is a fair amount less threatening. Add also a now even MU with Bane and the rising of those below him in terms of buffs, and you have a character who moved from dominating those too incapable to stopping him to a character whom has a decent share of good MUs in contrast to a group of characters whom still hold dominant MUs.

So in terms of tier, yes, Batman would naturally move down. He has ok-not-great footsies without bats and removing his j.2 against 90% of the cast takes his effectiveness down a decent margin.

Now to Trash of TYM ,
Doomsday should be a bit lower imo (A tier), Scorpion should be lower (below Catwoman), Raven should be higher (above nightwing), Batman should be below Batgirl, GL should be swapped with Deathstroke, and Shazam should be one peg above Bane, with everyone below the two moved down a peg to compensate.

That's just imo. I don't see how Doomsday is S tier when he is just Bane without the damage and armor.

Also I'm a huge fan and think you are the coolest one of the Kryptonite Council with PotH's beard taking a close second.

One question what does this sentence mean?
"just 5" means going 5-5 or "even" with the top tiers. A match that could frankly go either way, without one side having a clear decisive advantage over the other.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I agree that this game is balanced but let's not exaggerate here, not all 28 chars can win the tourney alone. I doubt Lex or Shazam will win alone.

I never said all 28 can. I doubt Lex and Shazam can at the moment either.

How many more characters besides those two could you say without a doubt can't though?

This game balance-wise is currently alot more like Street Fighter instead of something like MK9. Of course there will always be popular characters in abundance but that doesn't mean that other less seen characters don't have the tools to do so in the right hands.

SZSR

Noob
"just 5" means going 5-5 or "even" with the top tiers. A match that could frankly go either way, without one side having a clear decisive advantage over the other.
For some reason I didn't get this alert but thanks this makes sense.

I still don't see how green lantern is so high. It seems pretty much everyones top 5 has black adam, superman and aquaman. most people also have batman, killer frost and wonderwoman.

Also why is doomsday S tier again? I thought he dropped a little on the tier list, did somebody find some new stuff with doomsday?
to truly understand GL, you have to play one that knows his setups and what makes him dangerous. Doomsday is one of the most overwhelming (if not the most) character in the game. He can get in on every character, has one of the most dangerous traits in the game, has the best advancing special in the game, and you can't jump at him either. Also his d1 can be used like a footsies tool bcuz of it's reach. He is the full rushdown package.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I never said all 28 can. I doubt Lex and Shazam can at the moment either.

How many more characters besides those two could you say without a doubt can't though?

This game balance-wise is currently alot more like Street Fighter instead of something like MK9. Of course there will always be popular characters in abundance but that doesn't mean that other less seen characters don't have the tools to do so in the right hands.

We're just going to see as the game develops. MK9 back in EVO 2k11 was also "balanced". Remember that.

Does not see a single zoning character in S tier...

#buffzoning
As a person who plays characters who don't have any projectiles, I can assure you that many of the characters in S can in fact zone. The trick is that they can also rush you down and mix you up if you get in or they get bored of playing keepaway.

#NRSbalance

to truly understand GL, you have to play one that knows his setups and what makes him dangerous. Doomsday is one of the most overwhelming (if not the most) character in the game. He can get in on every character, has one of the most dangerous traits in the game, has the best advancing special in the game, and you can't jump at him either. Also his d1 can be used like a footsies tool bcuz of it's reach. He is the full rushdown package.

I just don't find doomsday that overwhelming maybe because I play wonderwoman, she does very well against him. Looking at the tier list again, I do think GL is better than most characters that are listed A tier. Its a bit misleading because there are so many S tier characters, I feel like he is the worst S tier character, don't know about flash and batgirl though, havent messed with them yet so I don't really know how good they are.

Now to Trash of TYM ,
Doomsday should be a bit lower imo (A tier), Scorpion should be lower (below Catwoman), Raven should be higher (above nightwing), Batman should be below Batgirl, GL should be swapped with Deathstroke, and Shazam should be one peg above Bane, with everyone below the two moved down a peg to compensate.

the characters in each tier are not listed in any particular character.