What's new

[Tier List] Pig of The Hut Official Living Tier List

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
Wow, I wasn't going to go into it, but since you basically just said what I was was thinking, I have to agree this is the exact impression this list gives

*looks at avatar*

Yeah, I'm sure you have no bias here. Take your whinging to another thread, we don't need this one to devolve into another "buff Kenshi" circlejerk from a group of people who I can only assume must roleplay with Kenshi's scarf over there eyes in real life, because they can't recognise balance even with a variation named after it. You guys got too used to being ridiculously OP in MK9, sorry for the wake up call but MKX is going to mean you have to play just as well as your opponents to get a win, like you should have to in a balanced competitive game.
What you call bias others would call experienced. I can tell by the way you talk you clearly have not played Kenshi. Yes he was incredible in MK9, but it's not like Kenshi players are upset that he's just alright now and they have to work, no, he really is a bad character. They have every right to moan to be honest. The character has nothing going for him.

I'll give you that. But what do you gain from it? Don't get me wrong, it's good, but it won't win you the game.
I don't think you understand the character. You tell people to block low which is just wrong. You're supposed to block high almost always except for against buzzsaw. Against buzzsaw you have to guess between low hat, b2 low hat and b22 low hat. Midscreen he can hitconfirm b22 into ex spin and in the corner he can do it with regular spin. Any low hat or the main strings he uses can be followed up with an ex spin if you block it. If you make the opponent respect the ex spin you can push buttons again.

There is more to it ofcourse but these are the basics.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Wow, I wasn't going to go into it, but since you basically just said what I was was thinking, I have to agree this is the exact impression this list gives

*looks at avatar*

Yeah, I'm sure you have no bias here. Take your whinging to another thread, we don't need this one to devolve into another "buff Kenshi" circlejerk from a group of people who I can only assume must roleplay with Kenshi's scarf over there eyes in real life, because they can't recognise balance even with a variation named after it. You guys got too used to being ridiculously OP in MK9, sorry for the wake up call but MKX is going to mean you have to play just as well as your opponents to get a win, like you should have to in a balanced competitive game.
Not sure if troll or...

Yes i do play Kenshi almost exclusively just like Pig and few others. Yes i putted a lot of work into him in MK X. This is called like somebody else already stated here - experience. And we don't whine, we stated already several times in proper threads what's wrong with Kenshi in MK X. Becouse he really is pretty bad in current state, that is a fact. And if you don't see it then you're probably the blind one.

And of top of that why do people who even don't play this character speak on that matter? You clearly have no clue.

Last edited:

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
What you call bias others would call experienced. I can tell by the way you talk you clearly have not played Kenshi. Yes he was incredible in MK9, but it's not like Kenshi players are upset that he's just alright now and they have to work, no, he really is a bad character. They have every right to moan to be honest. The character has nothing going for him.
Kenshi is my third most played after Sub and Reptile. I would have played him regardless of how shit he is because I have my favourites for aesthetic reasons, however Kenshi is not shit, and I'm not just saying this from a blind perspective as you assume, I probably have more time with him than you do. The Kenshi community is being an embarrassment right now and the sooner we can move past it the better, they really haven't transitioned at all gracefully from being normalised in MKX from that ridiculous seat in MK9.

And of top of that why do people he even don't play this character speak on that matter? You clearly have no clue.
I don't know, you'd have to ask someone who doesn't play Kenshi, but I'd imagine it's probably the same reason that people speak on what characters they assume other people play, when they clearly have no clue.

qspec

Noob
I disagree. Save 3-4 characters most of the cast can compete, it is just much harder for them to do so. Even the worst character in MKX is probably better off than any of the bottom 5 in MK9 were.
I think maybe... but I'm not sure.

There are some characters that are artificially inflated by the bullshit OSs (Mileena according to Pig), and there is a strong top tier that has good damage, one of everything which all seems to be safe.

I think everything but the top 5/10 is mostly well balanced and the difference between them isn't insurmountable. The top 5/10 though? Rough.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Kenshi is my third most played after Sub and Reptile. I would have played him regardless of how shit he is because I have my favourites for aesthetic reasons, however Kenshi is not shit, and I'm not just saying this from a blind perspective as you assume, I probably have more time with him than you do. The Kenshi community is being an embarrassment right now and the sooner we can move past it the better, they really haven't transitioned at all gracefully from being normalised in MKX from that ridiculous seat we had in MK9.
Who is Kenshi better than and why

I'm open to discussion

Immortal

Blind justice....
Kenshi is my third most played after Sub and Reptile. I would have played him regardless of how shit he is because I have my favourites for aesthetic reasons, however Kenshi is not shit, and I'm not just saying this from a blind perspective as you assume, I probably have more time with him than you do. The Kenshi community is being an embarrassment right now and the sooner we can move past it the better, they really haven't transitioned at all gracefully from being normalised in MKX from that ridiculous seat we had in MK9.
FFS, come play me or @Pig Of The Hut in Kenshi mirror and show us how good Kenshi really is.

We gonna record it and stream it so everybody can see how you should properly play Kenshi and your godlike skill with the character. Coz obviously, we have no clue.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!

*looks at avatar*

I don't play Kenshi in this game, and I will say the frame data on his normals (well, even some of his specials, but that's not relevant here) is absolutely inexcusable.

And let's take a look at your avatar for a second, your forums were heralding the curtain call for Sub-Zero after trivial clone adjustments with the last patch. LOL.

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
Kenshi is my third most played after Sub and Reptile. I would have played him regardless of how shit he is because I have my favourites for aesthetic reasons, however Kenshi is not shit, and I'm not just saying this from a blind perspective as you assume, I probably have more time with him than you do. The Kenshi community is being an embarrassment right now and the sooner we can move past it the better, they really haven't transitioned at all gracefully from being normalised in MKX from that ridiculous seat in MK9.

I don't know, you'd have to ask someone who doesn't play Kenshi, but I'd imagine it's probably the same reason that people speak on what characters they assume other people play, when they clearly have no clue.
The character across all variations has bad normals, bad zoning, and bad mix-ups... please tell me what this character can actually do well?
He's absolutely horrible. If you have time with him and he's your 3rd character then you should know this better than most. He has 0 redeeming qualities.

MK_Al

Noob
I don't think you understand the character
Oh please, lets keep it mature without lecturing. Believe me that I know b22/b2lowhat after one month of playing KL. Yes I did not clarify that I play buzzsaw. I personally rather use b22xxlowhat on hit and follow up with a setup, trying to keep my meter for breaker and wakeup. But I might reconsider.

However, these things are better kept in the KL forums; I was just explaining why I feel he's about 10th

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I don't understand why Kenshi doesn't have a faster poke there is no OH to respect.

Lol at I-Got-Hands, you may got hands but certainly not the brain.......

Jk dude but listen to the people here they know what they are talking about

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I don't play Kenshi in this game, and I will say the frame data on his normals (well, even some of his specials, but that's not relevant here) is absolutely inexcusable.

And let's take a look at your avatar for a second, your forums were heralding the curtain call for Sub-Zero after trivial clone adjustments with the last patch. LOL.
Let me make one thing clear, I think anyone in the Sub Zero community is just as bad if they are pretending that clone changes significantly hurt the character. For starters they've been completely worked around in the corner where it's most relevant, and on top of that it's a nerf that I think SHOULD be implemented, and now that a work around is found should be looked at again. I think it's way too hard for a lot of the cast to punish, even if some have no trouble with it, that's silly balancing. Unlike some posters on this forum, I don't let bias influence my opinion, otherwise I'd be on board with all the rest of the Kenshi crew as well whining for buffs as well. Be realistic, I'm not saying he's top tier, but he's far from the unplayable pick Pig wants people to believe

FFS, come play me or @Pig Of The Hut in Kenshi mirror and show us how good Kenshi really is.

We gonna record it and stream it so everybody can see how you should properly play Kenshi and your godlike skill with the character. Coz obviously, we have no clue.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying, you guys are complete Kenshi scrubs , that's why Pig got top 32 with Kenshi, so let me just whip my dick out and come show you all my sick moves bro.

Or not, because the statement I'm making here is not that you guys are bad with Kenshi and don't get results, because that would make no sense, look at Pigs Kenshi play. I'm saying that you guys are the kings of downplaying and whining for buffs, which would make perfect sense, considering the top 32. I'm not trying to convince you of anything, you guys play him too, so I know that deep down you guys know as well as I do that this character isn't as unplayable as you are trying to convince everyone, so the two of you can participate in that pissing contest without me, whoever wins between Kenshi and Kenshi has zero relevance his balance in relation to the rest of the cast.

Lol at I-Got-Hands, you may got hands but certainly not the brain.......

Jk dude but listen to the people here they know what they are talking about
"Don't have an opinion, come and be a sheep like me instead, that's how the real brainy ones get by!" Ok dude, very convincing argument there

Last edited: