What's new

Tier List: Honeybee and Biohazard's Opinion On Who's The Best And Worst in Injustice 2

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I mean to be honest, every robin player I come across say how bad he is and since I barely see him used I couldn't really form an opinion outside of the labbing time I use him with joker. I personally don't know.

Idk about aquaman either because out of all the characters in the game, one of the only characters I think joker beats is aquaman.

Swamp is the other one I think joker beats so I'm not sure how he fares either outside of the joker MU. Most people say he's still not that good.

This isn't my tier list though, I'm just sharing theirs lol
Robin players downplay grossly and swamp thing is placed accurately

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
Red Hood is still S Tier. His nerfs were a slap on the wrist. He plays exactly the same as before.
This... a damage and meter build nerf changed literally just that. He’s still got the same godlike frames, normals, set ups, he just don’t kill as quickly and have as many resources to do so. Don’t know why people think he dropped off so hard

I never see raiden when I play, I'm curious about the overall character in general lol. I really wish we got someone else in this game though. So far he seems like a waste of character space
He has nothing in this game that’s unique lol. He’s like a more shit superman. There probably isn’t a single MU where he’s worth using

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Beetle should be higher. A+ imo, I dont think there is an ordered a+ listing exactly, but I think he's as strong, comparatively, as anyone else in the game except Catwoman.. I do actually agree that Catwoman is in a tier of her own, more or less. SG is amazingly good, but I think Catwoman is simply all by herself.

Neeko

Noob
Red Hood is still S Tier. His nerfs were a slap on the wrist. He plays exactly the same as before.
He's not. He does less damage than everyone in s tier. He has a shit d1. And an abundance of highs. Superman for sure deserves that spot over him. He's appropriately placed on their list.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
This... a damage and meter build nerf changed literally just that. He’s still got the same godlike frames, normals, set ups, he just don’t kill as quickly and have as many resources to do so. Don’t know why people think he dropped off so hard

Lunge is also far more punishable, both in terms of frames and spacing. Pretty significant change, IMO.

Damage and meter build matter. They get nerfed, and you drop on the tier list. It might be because I play Superman, who has always handled Hood well, but I do not believe he is S-tier anymore. A+ is probably a solid rating for him.

Supergirl and Catwoman both occupy my S+ tier. Only reason Supergirl is getting downplayed of late is because she is so oversaturated. Because everybody plays her, everybody knows how to deal with her, but the MU knowledge necessary to compete against her is above and beyond that which is necessary for any other character, save Catwoman.

Also, Superman is not top 5.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
He's not. He does less damage than everyone in s tier. He has a shit d1. And an abundance of highs. Superman for sure deserves that spot over him. He's appropriately placed on their list.
You aren't telling me anything new. Previous patch he had that same shitty d1, an abundance of highs, and the lowest damage out of the top 5 and guess what? He was still considered a top 5 character in the game. Very weak argument.

CrazyFingers

Lunge is also far more punishable, both in terms of frames and spacing. Pretty significant change, IMO.

Damage and meter build matter. They get nerfed, and you drop on the tier list. It might be because I play Superman, who has always handled Hood well, but I do not believe he is S-tier anymore. A+ is probably a solid rating for him.

Supergirl and Catwoman both occupy my S+ tier. Only reason Supergirl is getting downplayed of late is because she is so oversaturated. Because everybody plays her, everybody knows how to deal with her, but the MU knowledge necessary to compete against her is above and beyond that which is necessary for any other character, save Catwoman.

Also, Superman is not top 5.
Redhood has always beaten Superman. If you think otherwise the redhoods you've played probably haven't played it right

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
Redhood has always beaten Superman. If you think otherwise the redhoods you've played probably haven't played it right
I was always under the impression it was a 5-5. F2 being able to punish lunge (not as unique anymore after the patch), the advancing nature of his f2 along with his throw moving Supes off mines if he converts, the ability to air laser and be outside the hitbox of all of Hood's projectiles at the right height, and the fact that Red Hood has no answer for f23/Superman gimmicks in the corner kind of evens out all the Red Hood bullshit, in my experience.

While the Red Hood's I play on a regular basis aren't placing top 8 or top 16 at majors, I consider them pretty good and fairly knowledgeable.

It's also possible I am misremembering, but I do recall at least one top Superman player claiming the MU to be 5-5, which is partially how I came to this conclusion to begin with. I don't like to just throw my own MU numbers out there without checking the top level consensus first.

Why do you say Hood beats Supernan? I'm curious as to your thoughts.

CrazyFingers

I was always under the impression it was a 5-5. F2 being able to punish lunge (not as unique anymore after the patch), the advancing nature of his f2 along with his throw moving Supes off mines if he converts, the ability to air laser and be outside the hitbox of all of Hood's projectiles at the right height, and the fact that Red Hood has no answer for f23/Superman gimmicks in the corner kind of evens out all the Red Hood bullshit, in my experience.

While the Red Hood's I play on a regular basis aren't placing top 8 or top 16 at majors, I consider them pretty good and fairly knowledgeable.

It's also possible I am misremembering, but I do recall at least one top Superman player claiming the MU to be 5-5, which is partially how I came to this conclusion to begin with. I don't like to just throw my own MU numbers out there without checking the top level consensus first.

Why do you say Hood beats Supernan? I'm curious as to your thoughts.
Redhood has loads of ways to answer breath on block to the point where it's not really a mind game anymore. He does a good job of keeping super out of the air (up star, jumping air laser and checking with trait shot, trait shot checks in general) he gets to throw out a free mine after blocking every sweeping laser on block which limits superman's options due to a mine being in his face so with all of that the zoning supes puts out isn' too intimidating and when red hood corners supes it's lights out. Lunge is huge up close in that MU (you still aren't punishing MB lunge and Redhood should only be lunging when he has bar anyway)

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Redhood has loads of ways to answer breath on block to the point where it's not really a mind game anymore. He does a good job of keeping super out of the air (up star, jumping air laser and checking with trait shot, trait shot checks in general) he gets to throw out a free mine after blocking every sweeping laser on block which limits superman's options due to a mine being in his face so with all of that the zoning supes puts out isn' too intimidating and when red hood corners supes it's lights out. Lunge is huge up close in that MU (you still aren't punishing MB lunge and Redhood should only be lunging when he has bar anyway)

Why do you think they have deadshot so low? I mean I about died when he said deadshot had no winning MU's lol. He still beats joker.

I mean wrist cannon was the only thing I remember getting frame nerfs. Everything else were much needed adjustments. Deadshot built too much meter before and his mb rifles pushback is still absolutely ridiculous and there's nothing you could do but take the chip or damage no matter where you are for most characters. At least now that it's clashable, some characters have a chance.

Last I remember (correct me if I'm wrong), these were his only real noticeable changes. He still has everything else that made him good so why is he so low? Is it because they have to use an actual thought process in their projectile use now? :rolleyes:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Why do you think they have deadshot so low? I mean I about died when he said deadshot had no winning MU's lol. He still beats joker.

I mean wrist cannon was the only thing I remember getting frame nerfs. Everything else were much needed adjustments. Deadshot built too much meter before and his mb rifles pushback is still absolutely ridiculous and there's nothing you could do but take the chip or damage no matter where you are for most characters. At least now that it's clashable, some characters have a chance.

Last I remember (correct me if I'm wrong), these were his only real noticeable changes. He still has everything else that made him good so why is he so low? Is it because they have to use an actual thought process in their projectile use now? :rolleyes:
Deadshot's zoning worked differently than that imo. Whereas a character like Fate it is hard to get in an hard to move around, moving around Deadshot's zoning isn't what made him so hard to fight imo. It was the CONSTANT access to meter, ass loads of free chip, and 50/50s that all added up to make him what he was. It wasn't necessarily hard to walk down Deadshot(although it was time consuming because you had to inch in because of wrist cannon's speed). He was so good because of the meter he built. It gave him access to MB rifle which gave him free chip and knock back, it only took 5 blocked bounce shots to build a bar. He also always had a bar to make his wakeup safe.

But all of this was because of the wrist cannon. It really only should have received ONE nerf. Just recovery, the startup nerf is stupid imo. Now you can cover a significant amount of ground after a ducked wrist cannon, if he wants to check you with a mid projectile, any blocked bounce shot gives you a free dash. Basically you will cover the distance, you will do it quickly, and when you get in he has mediocre frames, garbage D2, and abysmal damage. I don't agree with Deadshot having NO winning matchups but its not like Joker is some amazing character. I do think Deadshot is placed accurately on their tier list though. The nerfs to him go beyond "just having to think" imo, that description could apply to the nerfed Batman or Red Hood imo. But the wrist cannon was the source of Deadshot's dominant space control, access to meter, and just his overall threat in the neutral and with it being significantly worse, so is Deadshot imo.