What's new

Tier List: Honeybee and Biohazard's Opinion On Who's The Best And Worst in Injustice 2

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Hey guys,

My discord brought up this video that Honeybee posted yesterday and it's pretty interesting. While there's a few characters on this tier list I feel are a bit misplaced, this is a pretty solid tier list.

Here's the list and the video if you want to see their thoughts as well:

honeybio.png

• S+ Tier
Catwoman

• S Tier
Black Adam
Supergirl
Dr Fate
Superman

• A+ Tier
Atrocitus
Batman
Black Manta
Brainiac
Cheetah
Darkseid
Firestorm
Flash
Green Arrow
Hellboy
Red Hood
Robin
Scarecrow
Starfire
Wonder Woman

• A Tier
Aquaman
Bane
Black Canary
Blue Beetle
Green Lantern
Harley Quinn
Poison Ivy
Sub Zero
Swamp Thing

• B Tier
Captain Cold
Cyborg
Deadshot
Gorilla Grodd
Joker
Raiden

Here's a link to the full video below!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
@any mod, I couldn't figure out how to categorize this so I just picked the flash. Can anyone fix that!?!

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Swap Sub and Starfire
I honestly have no idea how starfire fares in MU's anymore lol personally the few that took me by surprise were deadshot, swamp thing, robin and aquaman.

I didn't think aquaman, robin and swamp thing would be in those places.

I also disagreed with the fact that deadshot has no winning MU's. He may not be that strong anymore but he still beats joker. That much I do know lol

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I honestly have no idea how starfire fares in MU's anymore lol personally the few that took me by surprise were deadshot, swamp thing, robin and aquaman.

I didn't think aquaman, robin and swamp thing would be in those places.

I also disagreed with the fact that deadshot has no winning MU's. He may not be that strong anymore but he still beats joker. That much I do know lol
Do you think Aqua, Robin, and Swamp are too high or low?

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Do you think Aqua, Robin, and Swamp are too high or low?
I mean to be honest, every robin player I come across say how bad he is and since I barely see him used I couldn't really form an opinion outside of the labbing time I use him with joker. I personally don't know.

Idk about aquaman either because out of all the characters in the game, one of the only characters I think joker beats is aquaman.

Swamp is the other one I think joker beats so I'm not sure how he fares either outside of the joker MU. Most people say he's still not that good.

This isn't my tier list though, I'm just sharing theirs lol

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Sub should be A+.

EDIT: Just now finished to watch the vid. Ivy should be higher as well. Grodd also should be higher if both HB and Bio go by tournament success. Did they every see Oakiess' Grodd? And out of curiosity, why Raiden is that low?

Last edited:

9_Lives

Noob
I think the only thing holding Superman back is catwoman now. Most of his worst must got nerfed last patch. I came right back to him after seeing Deadshot red hood and Batman taking nerfs.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Sub should be A+.

EDIT: Just now finished to watch the vid. Ivy should be higher as well. Grodd also should be higher if both HB and Bio go by tournament success. Did they every see Oakiess' Grodd? And out of curiosity, why Raiden is that low?
Did you see Oakiess vs Wonder Woman? It is 3-7. I'm sure he's got more of these. He's in the right place.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Sub should be A+.

I never see raiden when I play, I'm curious about the overall character in general lol. I really wish we got someone else in this game though. So far he seems like a waste of character space

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I never see raiden when I play, I'm curious about the overall character in general lol. I really wish we got someone else in this game though. So far he seems like a waste of character space
I faced a couple of Raiden players in Ranked matches, and from what I've seen he is a good character, but it is obviously not enough to get an overall conclusion on where he should be in a tier list. Also HB and Bio didn't give any explanation on why he isn't good. Shujinkidink said Raiden isn't good because he apparently sucks in the neutral while "IJ2 is 100% about neutral" (his words, not mine). But I don't think Raiden is that bad that he is at the bottom.

Last edited:

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I faced a couple of Raiden players in Ranked matches, and from what I've seen he is a good character, but it is obviously not enough to get an overall conclusion on where he should be in a tier list. Also HB and Bio didn't give any explanation on why he isn't good. Shujinkidink said Raiden isn't good because he apparently sucks in the neutral while "IJ2 is 100% about neutral" (his words, not mine). But I don't think Raiden is that bad that he is at the bottom.
As a Raiden player I would agree with Dink. His neutral comes down to doing 113 to be +4 and then doing something afterwards. D1xxShocker if you want to be safe-ish about it (unless the opponent knows shocker is -8 and could potentially punish you), or something like 21D3 (which makes S2 a 6-frame mid, but this string by itself could just be blocked because there's not a mixup here).

Mainly though his neutral is pretty bad because he has bad range especially considering his mids so he gets outfootsied hard by most characters. His F2 could be alright if it wasn't 15 frames. From fullscreen he has a 25-frame projectile to work with and his teleport, but most of the time the opponent can just wait until you do a MB teleport and then just block because Raiden can't do much after a MB teleport in the neutral besides D1xxShocker or a grab, with a forward grab leaving him at footsie range which he is not good at.

Trait fixes some of these issues, but it doesn't last long enough to make a significant difference.

Last edited:

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
As a Raiden player I would agree with Dink. His neutral comes down to doing 113 to be +4 and then doing something afterwards. D1xxShocker if you want to be safe-ish about it (unless the opponent knows shocker is -8 and could potentially punish you), or something like 21D3 (which makes S2 a 6-frame mid, but this string by itself could just be blocked because there's not a mixup here).

Mainly though his neutral is pretty bad because he has bad range especially considering his mids so he gets outfootsied hard by most characters. His F2 could be alright if it wasn't 15 frames. From fullscreen he has a 25-frame projectile to work with and his teleport, but most of the time the opponent can just wait until you do a MB teleport and then just block because Raiden can't do much after a MB teleport in the neutral besides D1xxShocker or a grab, with the grab leaving him at footsie range which he is not good at.

Trait fixes some of these issues, but it doesn't last long enough to make it a significant difference.

See I really didn't know any of what you said lol I just learned some shit. My mentality as a joker player is pretty simple, I have a huge roster of character that I'm more worried about then to go in depth in the raiden MU. Raiden is the first character in this game i really didn't want to lab extensively with my character. Just did some basics and moved on lol