What's new

Tech Throw has priority over Killer Frosts Black Ice (Slide).

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Every Killer Frost player that is any good should have known this already. The slide basically has no priority. If I am getting my slides thrown on reaction (let me LOL here) then I am obviously telegraphing the hell out of it.
and this

Pig Of The Hut

I don't understand why the slide has to be a low...why not an unblockable?? I mean you can neutral jump or jump back punish it...level up bro
i agree man

if NRS doesnt make her slide an unblockable low she might never win a match ever in tourney or drunken casuals

btw i invite soon on psn

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
i agree man

if NRS doesnt make her slide an unblockable low she might never win a match ever in tourney or drunken casuals

btw i invite soon on psn
Hah, I sent you a message I am probably going to bed soon I just hopped on to test some stuff out I thought of real quick in practice mode.

Pig Of The Hut

She needs iaDaggers, deep freeze cutter, icy kicks, frozen lift, and cold ass. She will be viable then.
and she needs her daggers to be like ares trait axe but she's so shitty the projectile needs to be a low and unblockable into pop up and a full screen slide

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
and she needs her daggers to be like ares trait axe but she's so shitty the projectile needs to be a low and unblockable into pop up and a full screen slide
Her normal daggers should be like Iron Man's proton cannon and the ex version should be double that size and last the entire round.

Fair trade off is that it costs two bars to do so it isn't really that good.

Pfftt ..a great Killer Frost player will use the threat of the slide to mess with your head and open up other things --- Kinda like how Chris G used the Reptile dash

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I gotta say though, if someone has good enough reaction to grab her out of it, might as well jump back or nj and get a full punish. Grabbing her is not easier.

Not every character has a good jump back attack to punish it.. Choosing the direction to jump is also spacing related while grabbing is not.

SZSR

Noob
Hellion_96, pretty sure you can tech any throw attempts. It seems like it just stops the attack as if it were blocked.

@Fill Pops
@EGP Wonder Chef
Heroic_Legacy
@Phase3

Do you guys know if the low or high command grab has priority over this? I think the high one will(read should) miss.