What's new

This Sunday 10/27/19 NRS will re-run older Krypt Events!!!

Art Lean

Noob
30 minutes kids, then my Jax can get my spray paint on... sigh, was on an amazing holiday with my now-ex when these were released the first time in August :(

Art Lean

Noob
Live now! The "And More" is a crappy skin and some time crystals... but the arms are there, don't miss them this time, it's a short window... for something that should have been available in the bloody base game grrr.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Live now! The "And More" is a crappy skin and some time crystals... but the arms are there, don't miss them this time, it's a short window... for something that should have been available in the bloody base game grrr.
Yeah just saw that, damn was hoping and more meant kitanas skin. At least they'll be rerunning all the krypt events again.

So where are the other event vaults? I need Shao Kahn’s from the throne room and Sub-Zero’s from behind the forge. Does anyone know if each vault show at a specific time? I really don’t want to run around the krypt for three hours.

Art Lean

Noob
Is that it? Only 1 Kronika vault?
Yup, for now, I'm certain the key wording of "we are re-running our first Krypt event" is reason enough to not go expecting too much for now. Hopefully this means that the ones that followed will be reissued with equally pointless extra add ons too in due course too.

Liu Kang's 'Apt Pupil' skin and its revolting pink accessories is utterly taunting me knowing that Young Justice is out there, somewhere, awaiting its return.

Last edited: