What's new

This Sunday 10/27/19 NRS will re-run older Krypt Events!!!

Art Lean

Noob

That's like what 8pm GMT tomorrow? This and Young Justice Liu have just been haunting me for the last two months!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
It's the Kombat League rewards I'm most curious about. Will they re-run them, eventually?

Personally, I'd love it if they would eventually become purchasable at the Kollector's, with hearts as the currency.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It's the Kombat League rewards I'm most curious about. Will they re-run them, eventually?

Personally, I'd love it if they would eventually become purchasable at the Kollector's, with hearts as the currency.
I hope they have them in the store or ToT if they were smart.

This is pretty cool, but I don't read this to mean that it'll be anything other than just the Jax arms for 3 hours. It doesn't seem like they're implying they'll be running the other krypt events.

MKF30

This is pretty cool, but I don't read this to mean that it'll be anything other than just the Jax arms for 3 hours. It doesn't seem like they're implying they'll be running the other krypt events.
They say "and more" but how they word it would imply such.

"The RARE Gold Kronika Vault containing Jax's Klassic Bionic Arms and more, will be available for ONLY 3 hours starting at 2PM CDT."

Given as how they say "and more" I would expect more than just Jax's arms in a 3 hour window..

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
i hate events, i still don't understand what is the point of this stupid events? Why some skins or gears can only be unlocked at special times? A matter of time? Why i have to be at home for those 3 hours? What if i am working or sleeping with my wife? if so i cannot use Sub Zero's Tundra skin. Because i was working like an idiot cos of that i didn't deserve it. Thank you

WB again trying to control when you log in, when you play the game, which mode....etc etc....and the sheeps all happy with that don't even considering the malevolence behind these tactics.

Sad.

MKF30

i hate events, i still don't understand what is the point of this stupid events? Why some skins or gears can only be unlocked at special times? A matter of time? Why i have to be at home for those 3 hours? What if i am working or sleeping with my wife? if so i cannot use Sub Zero's Tundra skin. Because i was working like an idiot cos of that i didn't deserve it. Thank you
I hear ya, I missed the Jax and Kitana ones(not that I care much for Jax lol) but I do want the Kitana classic blue. They should just let us unlock these things playing klassic towers, different levels for different skins whenever we so choose and not like you said have to be home for a certain time, I mean I feel like NRS ignores the fact that most of us have lives. We can't all just play 24/7 or go to every tourney they have.

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
I don't understand what these Krypt events are. Like what am I supposed to be doing in the Krypt?
Gold Kronika Vaults that usually aren't there appear. You just have to find and open them for unlocks. There's always a clue as to where they are.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
i am from Turkey/Istanbul and i guess 90 mins left until the event starts. if i am wrong please write the correct one.

MKF30

I live in Germany so I have no clue how many hours are left till it starts lol.
Oh you're in Germany? Oh wow, that's cool. hmm I think there's a world clock that should tell you on google. For me it's an hour and 15 minutes. So just set your stop watch til then :)

I’ve got 19,000+ hearts. Even using them for character towers isn’t enough to use them up since they replenish after tower completion. I’d love to have the option to sell or trade. Also, I don’t play KL. I’m not that great using a controller so I stick to the ToT’s or AI Battles. So, I definitely want the option to eventually buy/trade for the KL skins.