What's new

This is where dreams are crushed

Is this the tr00f?

• Total voters

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Honestly ChrisG HAS to be on this list no matter what people want to say he was the most accomplished player besides KDZ and won two majors back to back and got top 3 at MANY majors. I know people like to give him shit cause he aint done anything since the patch but look at KDZ who was a"washed up" LBSH he is a top 2 in terms of accomplishments
Honestly, I would put Chris G on the list; however, he hasn't made it out of pools since 1981.

Insuperable

Establish a system min 40-50 players

Take top 16 off the list in attendance available

Make 8 pools

Pool 1
1/16 seeds

Pool2
2/15 seeds

Pool 3
3/14 seeds

Pool 4
4/13 seeds

Etc

If 1/16 are from same region you swap 15/16 and move forward

Does this make sense?
This is a good idea, but where is the cutoff? If it came down to it, (say you have 9 people who are on the seeded ranking system) would a seed with 6 points receive a top seed in a bracket or would he get mashed up in the pile? If he's mashed up in the pile, there would only be 8 seeded players, and if he's included in the seeds there would be 2 top seeds in one pool.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This is a good idea, but where is the cutoff? If it came down to it, (say you have 9 people who are on the seeded ranking system) would a seed with 6 points receive a top seed in a bracket or would he get mashed up in the pile? If he's mashed up in the pile, there would only be 8 seeded players, and if he's included in the seeds there would be 2 top seeds in one pool.
Then I'd expect to do something like this

Put #1 in pool 1

Then pool 2
2/9

Pool3
3/8

Pool 4
4/7

Etc

Last edited:

Insuperable

Then I'd expect to do something like this

Put #1 in pool 1

Then pool 2
2/9

Pool3
3/8

Pool 4
4/7

Etc
I like this, but I still disagree with the number system. I would prefer a decay system. Inactivity shouldn't be rewarded and inability to achieve top 8 should be punished.

Player 1 - 1st at SCR, 9th at NCR (Just using a random west coast major)
vs
Player 2 - 1st at Winter Brawl, 7th at Summer Jam

Why would Player 1 receive a better seeding, while Player 2 is more consistent?

coolwhip

Noob
Chris G above REO. I know he's not a better player now, and I'm sure REO would body him free, but accomplishments are accomplishments. If we're talking an all time list, of course. If we're talking who should be seeded higher in a tournament now, then it's REO.

Insuperable

Chris G above REO. I know he's not a better player now, and I'm sure REO would body him free, but accomplishments are accomplishments. If we're talking an all time list, of course. If we're talking who should be seeded higher in a tournament now, then it's REO.
I put Chris G in the list, but I would either replace him with Theo or Sonic in general achievements. He does have one of the most impressive resumes

Solo

Shadow Priest
Who remember that song by Nelly, #1?

What does it take to be number one.
Two is not a winner, Three nobody remember.

Pig Of The Hut

I like this, but I still disagree with the number system. I would prefer a decay system. Inactivity shouldn't be rewarded and inability to achieve top 8 should be punished.

vs

IMO this is asking for further complications

Pig Of The Hut

vs

IMO this is asking for further complications

REO

Undead
Why is my full Injustice tournament resume posted up but no other player has their full tournament resume posted? You should post up there when players didn't make it out of pools or didn't come in top eight. They need to own those places under their name. You can't just sweep them under the rug and forget about them. ;)

My two cents.

Pig Of The Hut

vs

Try this

All majors even points, all exactly equal

*PLACES*: *POINTS RECIEVED*
1 : 8
2 : 7
3 :6
4 : 5
5/5 : 4
7/7 : 3
9/9/9/9 :2
13/13/13/13 : 1

Player 2 would ficticiously have
8 points for WB
3 for SJ
11 points

Player 1
8 points for SJ
2 for NCR
10 points

Player 1 would not receive a better seeding

How's this system sound

Call a major a major regardless
Regionals half points

Regionals
Ff
Vxg
TOTFC (two of them)
Apex
Etc

Majors:
WB
Nec
Scr
FR
CEO
UFGT
SJ
Ect
Kit
Etc

@P2W

Last edited:
I dont see how KDZ isnt nr 1 if you go by the accomplishments you listed. He won 3 majors, I know forever king got 2nd at some tournaments but I think the difference between 1st and 2nd is being downplayed a little, it is basically the difference between winning and losing.

Try this

All majors even points, all exactly equal

*PLACES*: *POINTS RECIEVED*
1 : 8
2 : 7
3 :6
4 : 5
5/5 : 4
7/7 : 3
9/9/9/9 :2
13/13/13/13 : 1

Player 2 would ficticiously have
8 points for WB
3 for SJ
11 points

Player 1
8 points for SJ
2 for NCR
10 points

Player 1 would not receive a better seeding

How's this system sound
Or do the old NCAA BCS system. Take all of your methods the different weight major method / equal method / pointspread ... average them out... Profit?

Insuperable

Why is my full Injustice tournament resume posted up but no other player has their full tournament resume posted? You should post up there when players didn't make it out of pools or didn't come in top eight. They need to own those places under their name. You can't just sweep them under the rug and forget about them. ;)

My two cents.
Posted what I could find ;_;

Insuperable

I dont see how KDZ isnt nr 1 if you go by the accomplishments you listed. He won 3 majors, I know forever king got 2nd at some tournaments but I think the difference between 1st and 2nd is being downplayed a little, it is basically the difference between winning and losing.
I said no particular order ;_;

Whats the talking point for why chris g is above reo? REO has placed top 8 at every tourney hes been too since the game has launched. No other inj player can say they been consistently top 8 in every era of this game when it counted. REO was top 8 when chris g was placing and is top 8 placing in an era were chris g has become irrelevant.