What's new

This is where dreams are crushed

Is this the tr00f?

• Total voters

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Let's be serious here, no one cares if you're a top 900224 Injustice player. People only look for top 5 to top 10, top 5 being the most feared competitors. Most of your egos are about to be crushed and here is why.

If you have a better resume than any of these competitors, you should probably speak up because they can be replaced. However, it is very unlikely that you do.

In no particular order, this is the current top 4 for Injustice:

FOREVER KING: 2 1st place finishes, 7 top 8 place finishes (total)

1st - KIT
1st - Youmacon

2nd - The Fall Classic
2nd - Summer Jam

3rd - SCR
5th - UFGT9
7th - NEC
17th - Winter Brawl
(?) 17th - Final Round

(?) Did not leave pools - EVO

KDZ: 3 1st place finishes, 5 top 8 place finishes (total)
1st - EVO
1st - The Fall Classic
1st - Winter Brawl

3rd - CEO
3rd - VxG

9th - Summer Jam
(?) 25th - Final Round

Christopher Gonzalez: 2 1st place finishes, 7 top 8 finishes (total) - Would replace either THEO or Sonic during the great depression.
1st - UFGT9
1st - CEO
2nd - VxG
3rd - Civil War
3rd - ECT
3rd - EVO
4th - Youmacon

9th - Defend the North
(?) Did not leave pools - Final Round
Presumed deceased after 2013.

R.E.O.: 1 1st place finish, 8 top 8 place finishes (total)
1st - Civil War
2nd - ECT
3rd - Defend The North
3rd - Apex

5th - Final Round

5th - CEO
7th - EVO
7th - Summer Jam
---------------------------------------- 5th is a toss-up between:----------------

EMPEROR_THEO: 1 1st place finish, 3 top 8 place finishes (total)
1st - SCR
5th - NEC
5th - EVO

SonicFox5000: 1 1st place finish, 3 top 8 place finishes (total)
1st - Final Round
2nd - Winter Brawl
5th - The Fall Classic
9th - Summer Jam

(?) Did not leave pools - ECT

GGA pimpimjim: 1 1st place finish, 4 top 8 place finishes (total)
1st - NEC
2nd - Toryuken
7th - Frosty Faustings
7th - KIT

9th - The Fall Classic
13th - UFGT9
(?) 17th - SCR
(?) 25th - Final Round

Last edited:

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I think the problem is, which tournaments carry the most weight. Some would argue KDZ is the best because of that notion. It all comes down to opinions. Someone that isn't a player, but a part of this community should implement a system and just say, "this is how it is."

Insuperable

I think the problem is, which tournaments carry the most weight. Some would argue KDZ is the best because of that notion. It all comes down to opinions. Someone that isn't a player, but a part of this community should implement a system and just say, "this is how it is."
I'm not saying who is the best. I'm saying who is the top 5 of the community. No one in the community has better placings (regardless of prestige), as far as I know.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'm not saying who is the best. I'm saying who is the top 5 of the community. No one in the community has better placings (regardless of prestige), as far as I know.
Ahhh, I thought that was your personal order of top 5 players. Those are definitely the top 5, but people want to know which is the best and would have a higher seeding ect. I'm starting to believe we aren't capable of creating such a system because everyone is looking out for their own personal interests.

ReD WolF

Lord of the Drip
But you can't forget about PL. If it wasn't for all those laggy setups, controller malfunctions, acts of God, etc.... he would have won every tourney.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Let's be serious here, no one cares if you're a top 900224 Injustice player. People only look for top 5 to top 10, top 5 being the most feared competitors. Most of your egos are about to be crushed and here is why.

If you have a better resume than any of these competitors, you should probably speak up because they can be replaced. However, it is very unlikely that you do.

In no particular order, this is the current top 5 for Injustice:

1st - KIT
1st - Youmacon

2nd - The Fall Classic
2nd - Summer Jam

3rd - SCR
5th - UFGT9
7th - NEC
1st - EVO
1st - The Fall Classic
1st - Winter Brawl

3rd - CEO
3rd - VxG

THEO: 1 1st place finish, 3 top 8 place finishes (total)
1st - SCR
5th - NEC
5th - EVO

Sonic Fox: 1 1st place finish, 3 top 8 place finishes (total)
1st - Final Round
2nd - Winter Brawl
5th - The Fall Classic
REO: 1 1st place finish, 8 top 8 place finishes (total)
1st - Civil War
2nd - ECT
3rd - Defend The North
3rd - Apex

5th - Final Round
5th - CEO

7th - EVO
7th - Summer Jam
I agree w the 5 but you're implying it's cool to put arma, Tom, PPJ, djt in one pool because they're not top 5

Insuperable

Whats the point of this thread?.. To brag?
The point of this thread is to stop people from making a world ranking system. People are going too hard to find the top 100 players, or even the number one player. People are trying to rank tournaments as more prestigious than others, when in actuality, that only changes the rankings of the sub-par players and the top 10-top 20 players.

-C.O.R.N Soup

1st - KIT
1st - Youmacon

2nd - The Fall Classic
2nd - Summer Jam

3rd - SCR
5th - UFGT9
7th - NEC
1st - EVO
1st - The Fall Classic
1st - Winter Brawl

3rd - CEO
3rd - VxG

1st - SCR
5th - NEC
5th - EVO

1st - Final Round
2nd - Winter Brawl
5th - The Fall Classic
1st - Civil War
2nd - ECT
3rd - Defend The North
3rd - Apex

5th - Final Round
5th - CEO

7th - EVO
7th - Summer Jam
Umm, this is nice nd all, but vegas can beat all these ppl so who cares if they are supposedly "top 5" :) . I do like the compliation of results tho

Pig Of The Hut

The point of this thread is to stop people from making a world ranking system. People are going too hard to find the top 100 players, or even the number one player. People are trying to rank tournaments as more prestigious than others, when in actuality, that only changes the rankings of the sub-par players and the top 10-top 20 players.

-C.O.R.N Soup
We are trying to fix a seeding problem to avoid repeats of people like j rosa getting top seeds and PPJ not after winning Nec

Insuperable

Umm, this is nice nd all, but vegas can beat all these ppl so who cares if they are supposedly "top 5" :) . I do like the compliation of results tho
I think Vegas is possibly the largest threat in Injustice, but there's no results other than DJT at the moment ;_;

We are trying to fix a seeding problem to avoid repeats of people like j rosa getting top seeds and PPJ not after winning Nec
That has to deal with tournament organizers, though. Who are the players who should receive top seeds, in your opinion. If there were 8 pools, who would be top seeds? Would it go 1 top seed, 2 top seeds per pool or would there be 3 top seeds or 4 top seeds?

I think Vegas is possibly the largest threat in Injustice, but there's no results other than DJT at the moment ;_;

That has to deal with tournament organizers, though. Who are the players who should receive top seeds, in your opinion. If there were 8 pools, who would be top seeds? Would it go 1 top seed, 2 top seeds per pool or would there be 3 top seeds or 4 top seeds?
Lol I need to step my game, top 16 not good enough, but we shall make our appearance again at ceo hopefully :)

Insuperable

Lol I need to step my game, top 16 not good enough, but we shall make our appearance again at ceo hopefully :)
I'm really pumped to see you and DAB out of like 99% of the community hahah. DJT always performs well, so I'm used to his performances ;_; You and DAB are really under the radar at the moment. It's like MK9 part 2 lmao

I'm really pumped to see you and DAB out of like 99% of the community hahah. DJT always performs well, so I'm used to his performances ;_; You and DAB are really under the radar at the moment. It's like MK9 part 2 lmao
Indeed, SCR was a good start to the year after tfc , but I want more!!!, DAB should be going to evo, he will perform well :)

Pig Of The Hut

Establish a system min 40-50 players

Take top 16 off the list in attendance available

Make 8 pools

Pool 1
1/16 seeds

Pool2
2/15 seeds

Pool 3
3/14 seeds

Pool 4
4/13 seeds

Etc

If 1/16 are from same region you swap 15/16 and move forward

Does this make sense?

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Establish a system min 40-50 players

Take top 16 off the list in attendance available

Make 8 pools

Pool 1
1/16 seeds

Pool2
2/15 seeds

Pool 3
3/14 seeds

Pool 4
4/13 seeds

Etc

If 1/16 are from same region you swap 15/16 and move forward

Does this make sense?
Lost, on the other hand Mulholland drive is a bill of goods according to KTP. Your thoughts?

1st - KIT
1st - Youmacon

2nd - The Fall Classic
2nd - Summer Jam

3rd - SCR
5th - UFGT9
7th - NEC
1st - EVO
1st - The Fall Classic
1st - Winter Brawl

3rd - CEO
3rd - VxG

1st - SCR
5th - NEC
5th - EVO

1st - Final Round
2nd - Winter Brawl
5th - The Fall Classic
1st - Civil War
2nd - ECT
3rd - Defend The North
3rd - Apex

5th - Final Round
5th - CEO

7th - EVO
7th - Summer Jam
this is hard to argue with. only issue is that it is subjective. thanks man

Honestly ChrisG HAS to be on this list no matter what people want to say he was the most accomplished player besides KDZ and won two majors back to back and got top 3 at MANY majors. I know people like to give him shit cause he aint done anything since the patch but look at KDZ who was a"washed up" LBSH he is a top 2 in terms of accomplishments