What's new

This is for when MKX comes out

lol u mean superman :p, but then again I despised kabal as well.
Why apologize though? Kabal and Pre-patch Superman NEEDED to be nerfed. Who cares if the community "figured out" how to deal with F2's super huge hitbox and breath being + on block. Its just stupid.

Mark my words, if Kabal, Sonya, Cyrax, and Kenshi were nerfed in MK9 the game would be MORE fun.

Why apologize though? Kabal and Pre-patch Superman NEEDED to be nerfed. Who cares if the community "figured out" how to deal with F2's super huge hitbox and breath being + on block. Its just stupid.

Mark my words, if Kabal, Sonya, Cyrax, and Kenshi were nerfed in MK9 the game would be MORE fun.
nah I apologize because complaining won't lead to tournament wins and etc. Unlike many, me and my bro broke down kabal very well. The result? not only did we both do well vs kabal players overall, but DJT was able to conquer the kabal gauntlet at evo 2013 and win it all. I am doing this because I and others can do better than complain about a character, instead we really should be focusing our time breaking down the character that is giving us an issue and I want to get a bunch of people to join the effort so we can change things up in this community. It won't be quick or easy, but I'm sure it'll have a positive effect overall.

haketh

Noob
Getting that stuff patched is nice and all but patching to quickly is lame as fuck, might juist be me being around for awhile but that's how I feel. Plus patches themselves take time so knowing how to break things down adn find holes is mad important.

nah I apologize because complaining won't lead to tournament wins and etc. Unlike many, me and my bro broke down kabal very well. The result? not only did we both do well vs kabal players overall, but DJT was able to conquer the kabal gauntlet at evo 2013 and win it all. I am doing this because I and others can do better than complain about a character, instead we really should be focusing our time breaking down the character that is giving us an issue and I want to get a bunch of people to join the effort so we can change things up in this community. It won't be quick or easy, but I'm sure it'll have a positive effect overall.
I understand. Choosing a positive attitude to work around a problem instead of just complaining. Makes sense now.