What's new

Video/Tutorial Theory of Aquaman

Good shit as always loving seeing AM strats

Anyway some thoughts on this one being manily after knockdown or batgirl and halkgirl

Wouldnt it be safer to backdash the cartwheels? I know this makes them whiff and gives you a free b12 punish and protects you from wakeup tellaport which would stuff a j3. Its slighty less reward for alot less risk

And then on halkgirl, who i have put alot of time and thought into bc of what a pain she can be when you dont. 1st the slightly delayed ftd does work quite well and will stuff all her wakeups for full combos (other then super of course) but once you condition them to block instead of wakeup, if she blocks the ftd from the range f2 1+3 puts her at she gets a reversal mace charge that is 'nearly' guarantied (you can mb b3 it but its very tight and you'll get stuffed most of the time unless youre a jedi) and you lose the chip battle vs mace charge.

So with that being said ive been testing using standing 3 ftd vs halkgirl at the end of bnbs for the distance it creates. You stuff her wakeups and if she doesnt wake up shes still forced to take the ftd (but there are two timings for this weither they tech role or not but you can get both times down just as easy as before)

The drawback to this is you cant dash and b12 if you do stuff a wake up BUT the point of the ftd is to make her respect it and block and after awhile and at the highest level halkgirl shouldnt be waking up vs aquaman and should be standing there blocking.

So the point of this is at a high level once halkgirl repects the ftd you can still do it and theres nothing she can do! If she tryies to reversal the ftd with mace charge (like she would when you ended the combo with f2 1+3) you can easly stuff her with a nj3 if she doesnt tech roll. If she does tech roll then the mace charge will whiff from that range and you can get a free punish.

After the f13 confirm into mb ftd, if they are too far for dash up b12 you can always dash f21+3. Range can easily be determined mid-dash.

Good shit as always loving seeing AM strats

Anyway some thoughts on this one being manily after knockdown or batgirl and halkgirl

Wouldnt it be safer to backdash the cartwheels? I know this makes them whiff and gives you a free b12 punish and protects you from wakeup tellaport which would stuff a j3. Its slighty less reward for alot less risk

And then on halkgirl, who i have put alot of time and thought into bc of what a pain she can be when you dont. 1st the slightly delayed ftd does work quite well and will stuff all her wakeups for full combos (other then super of course) but once you condition them to block instead of wakeup, if she blocks the ftd from the range f2 1+3 puts her at she gets a reversal mace charge that is 'nearly' guarantied (you can mb b3 it but its very tight and you'll get stuffed most of the time unless youre a jedi) and you lose the chip battle vs mace charge.

So with that being said ive been testing using standing 3 ftd vs halkgirl at the end of bnbs for the distance it creates. You stuff her wakeups and if she doesnt wake up shes still forced to take the ftd (but there are two timings for this weither they tech role or not but you can get both times down just as easy as before)

The drawback to this is you cant dash and b12 if you do stuff a wake up BUT the point of the ftd is to make her respect it and block and after awhile and at the highest level halkgirl shouldnt be waking up vs aquaman and should be standing there blocking.

So the point of this is at a high level once halkgirl repects the ftd you can still do it and theres nothing she can do! If she tryies to reversal the ftd with mace charge (like she would when you ended the combo with f2 1+3) you can easly stuff her with a nj3 if she doesnt tech roll. If she does tech roll then the mace charge will whiff from that range and you can get a free punish.

when she respects FTD, run in and mix her up.

also, you dont bd bat girls cartwheel because then they just get up and dash in and pressure.

anyway..

AK GamerBlake

mods.. lock this thread and put it in the netherrealm. It was a bad idea..

thanks

I'm not deleting it from YT, just getting rid of the thread. This thread has recently somehow become controversial and counter productive.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
What the hell? Hm, maybe I should read the comments to see what happened, but I don't see how this could have been seen as anything other than informative...

Rey

Reycier
Nice video Tom! im forward to see more of your AM videos. and im glad that someone stop this (AM is an OOOOverpowered character and NO one can stop him, he is Top 1 and Braindead...) Thats a little proof that he is very unsafe and if you dont play him with patience you get punished. the problem is, that the "guessing" is so succesfull :p Nice vid. more of that!