What's new

Video/Tutorial The Wrath of Billy Batson: A Shazam Combo Video

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Glad you liked it. I mean, I play a few characters--but really only Sinestro and Shazam for tournaments. Unless I'm facing Grundy, then it's GL lameness all the way.
Why arent you picking Shazam against Grundy O_O

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Bc Green Lantern is a WAY easier matchup vs Grundy. Srsly. I mean, I can beat Grundies with Shazam, but it's not exactly as free as air Rocket / Machine Gun to shut down the whole match.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Bc Green Lantern is a WAY easier matchup vs Grundy. Srsly. I mean, I can beat Grundies with Shazam, but it's not exactly as free as air Rocket / Machine Gun to shut down the whole match.
I think Shazam has an Easier Time Against Grundy. Im sure WonderChef can say better though since he plays Tyrant.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
I think Shazam has an Easier Time Against Grundy. Im sure WonderChef can say better though since he plays Tyrant.
I dunno. I'm terrified of Grundy once he gets in, and while Shazam has the wakeup options to escape... it's still easy to get bopped. I'm sure you play the match similarly to the Bane MU--but outside of baiting attacks and punishing with cmd grabs and escaping oki setups with teleport, not sure if there's a huge gameplan aspect I'm missing.

Raisin Bran

Two Scoops!
Nice Video mate, and thanks for the shout out at the end :)

I especially liked the mbHM dash under F12 double overhead - nice!

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Nice Video mate, and thanks for the shout out at the end :)

I especially liked the mbHM dash under F12 double overhead - nice!
Mr. Meat Fantasy?

Yeah, that cross up double over head is hilarious. I don't think anyone would ever block that the first time correctly.