What's new

Tech - Brawler The worst matchup for Cassie..........

I did a write up on SZ in a matchup thread. I think my overall game plan is silly enough to work. It's been working for me at least.

Just don't pick Brawler if you don't want to feel handicapped. I know it is her most fun variation, but it sucks against SZ.

As for me. I can't stand fighting Kitana. Shinnok as well, but i usually do some derp shit to get in so it's more of me being impatient, than Cassie actually being helpless against them.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Care to elaborate? Can be in PM if you don't want to post here. Coz it sounds like in your opinion he loses very badly that MU and that makes me curious.

That made me laugh. Thou on TYM almost everybody downplay their own characters. Well, maybe beside Goro community lol. ;)
After Evo

Put it this way

If u main Cassie and lose to Kenshi MU pack it the fu** up

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Ask pig of the hut how he feels about this match up.
@Pig Of The Hut
Care to help me out with how to deal with zoning? I don't really play the Kenshi MU but I imagine you have to get through a good amount of zoning to get to him. So in general, what should I be doing? I have trouble with Pyro Tanya, HQT Predator, Kitana (more Mournful than the others), etc. Based on my experience I think Kenshi would be annoying but I believe you and Pig

Honestly, the only idiots who have downplayed Cassie are on gamefaqs, where she is frequently not top 10. I don't think anyone here puts her outside the top 10. Heck, some even believe that a variation-less Cassie is still top 10. They might actually be right.

Crying about F34 isn't really the same as saying Cassie isn't viable without it tbh.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I've said Cassie is broke since day1

She's broke

Nothing changed
At the game's highest levels, this is hard to argue. She lands a hit and its over.

At the level these guys are at, Kenshi actually has the advantage.

TYM used to be all about high level play, but since MKX's release - there are a lot more casual players frequenting the forums.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
@Pig Of The Hut is right. She does not lose to Kenshi at all. If he whiffs one thing, it's a BAAAD time for Kenshi.

Bad MU is possibly KL 5-5(Maybe, only played 5 games vs a good KL) and Pyro Tanya. Sub is 5-5 at WORST, but I play Spec Ops so it doesnt matter to me.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I do not think she loses to Kenshi. I think that HQT Predator (by design pretty much) and Pyromancer Tanya give her some issues, but you only need 1 or 2 knockdowns against Predator so you just have to work through the zoning. With Tanya, she has some ways to escape so it adds another layer of things to deal with on knockdown. I don't mind Quan Chi either with Cassie either since she cleans house during oki. I personally don't like playing the FA Jacqui matchup against good ones, but it probably isn't a bad MU. I think it is more of a case where my experience in the MU is online and you just have less time to react against certain things she does there.