What's new

Tech - Brawler The worst matchup for Cassie..........

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Cassie does not lose to Kenshi. I can firmly say this as both a Cassie and a Kenshi user. I also don't feel she loses to Jacqui either tbh.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Im pretty sure that Kenshi in balanced is a really bad MU for her, way worse then SZ. Played this MU extensively and she really has very limited options while i can just sit full screen and enjoy myself.

And if you by some miracle get close to me, my EX RK is already waiting for you and ... back to fullscreen where Cassie belongs.
feels like a 5-5 mu she can on reaction to any zoning options mid screen do a ex up kick and punish.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@Pig Of The Hut is right. She does not lose to Kenshi at all. If he whiffs one thing, it's a BAAAD time for Kenshi.

Bad MU is possibly KL 5-5(Maybe, only played 5 games vs a good KL) and Pyro Tanya. Sub is 5-5 at WORST, but I play Spec Ops so it doesnt matter to me.
Exactly

If I whiff a teleflurry, u block a shoulder, jump a shoulder, block a Wakeup, block rk, block ex rkor make a mistake it's literally 42% into a 50/50 guess which usually means now I'm down 65-85%

So I risk a 9% space control move for my in return my potential life bar and in the corner?

No thank you MU

Btw she punishes full screen on whiff

FULL SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
@Immortal

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Exactly

If I whiff a teleflurry, u block a shoulder, jump a shoulder, block a Wakeup, block rk, block ex rkor make a mistake it's literally 42% into a 50/50 guess which usually means now I'm down 65-85%

So I risk a 9% space control move for my in return my potential life bar and in the corner?

No thank you MU

FULL SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
@Immortal
lololol I am dying because its so true!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Exactly

No thank you MU

FULL SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
@Immortal
Wait, 9%? Maybe she does lose the MU. Have fun at EVO my mang.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Exactly

No thank you MU

FULL SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
@Immortal
This is true for almost any character in this game vs Cassie. Althou not necessary the 9% part.

I just think that most of the Cassie players isn't yet at "highest possible level" and by your definition of losing vs Kenshi should pack it up.

Anyway i think Kenshi has a lot of losing MUs just because of that (risk / reward ratio of hit / whiffed special). That's why i think he is not in top 10. Maybe top 15 and will keep falling as several other "bad" characters receive buffs.

Pig Of The Hut

This is true for almost any character in this game vs Cassie. Althou not necessary the 9% part.

I just think that most of the Cassie players isn't yet at "highest possible level" and by your definition of losing vs Kenshi should pack it up.

Anyway i think Kenshi has a lot of losing MUs just because of that (risk / reward ratio of hit / whiffed special). That's why i think he is not in top 10. Maybe top 15 and will keep falling as several other "bad" characters receive buffs.
Teleflurry 9% risk can be punished full screen 42% into 50/50

i agree that cassie does not lose to kenshi but where is that 42% combo mid screen? sure maybe in a combo video but who are you going to punishing with f44?

Pig Of The Hut

i agree that cassie does not lose to kenshi but where is that 42% combo mid screen? sure maybe in a combo video but who are you going to punishing with f44?
Idk the combo I just play a Cassie everyday who does it

Infact u need to apologize as the leader and commander of the Cassie Cage Downplayer coalition

Reactions: Jer

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I do not think she loses to Kenshi. I think that HQT Predator (by design pretty much) and Pyromancer Tanya give her some issues, but you only need 1 or 2 knockdowns against Predator so you just have to work through the zoning. With Tanya, she has some ways to escape so it adds another layer of things to deal with on knockdown. I don't mind Quan Chi either with Cassie either since she cleans house during oki. I personally don't like playing the FA Jacqui matchup against good ones, but it probably isn't a bad MU. I think it is more of a case where my experience in the MU is online and you just have less time to react against certain things she does there.
I have a way easier time vs predator than kenshi...

what makes kenshi so different from other zoners that she doesn't have a problem with him? Enlighten me please. I need to level up. lol

Infact u need to apologize as the leader and commander of the Cassie Cage Downplayer coalition
i am waiting for the link

and where did the down player title came from? i know i guess you were one of the people who did not get my troll thread about cassie needing buff and fix lmao

first of all........ Wow are you Pig of the hut!!!!!! I am a huge fan of your kenshi!!!, you really show how to use him, secondly...... mmm, I knew Cassie in hollywood did have the potential to do high damage combos BUT when she wasn't nerfed (if I said it correctly, lol) when her forward 3, 4 was still special cancelable, but now they took that away because she would be "OP". Other than that........ I haven't seen so many 40% and 45% combos

Pig Of The Hut

first of all........ Wow are you Pig of the hut!!!!!! I am a huge fan of your kenshi!!!, you really show how to use him, secondly...... mmm, I knew Cassie in hollywood did have the potential to do high damage combos BUT when she wasn't nerfed (if I said it correctly, lol) when her forward 3, 4 was still special cancelable, but now they took that away because she would be "OP". Other than that........ I haven't seen so many 40% and 45% combos
I misspoke it's 35% mid screen and 50% corner both lead to 50/50 resets

Yep this the real me lol, glad you're here and thx for the compliments

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Yeah Cassie doesn't really lose the Kenshi MU even in something like Brawler it's very possible to destroy kenshi the second he let's you punish something, he has no chance of matching your normals and the 50/50s just blow him up.