What's new

Tech - Brawler The worst matchup for Cassie..........

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
I know that SZ is a bad MU but I think the best way to play against him is the next one,
- always stay mid range,
- when he want throw his clone > make low profile with D4,
- when he just used the clone > try to touch him with B2 cassie don't get freeze with this one,
- when SZ try to use his frost ball behind his clone > use BF4 EX and full combo punish him
- full screen > sometime use EX Guns

In the corner, same but sometime try to zone his OH with NJP
AND when clone is not on the screen, just stick this bitch and don't let him use this fking move, and sometimes block his panic WU ex slide and full punish it

What you think about it guys ?

Schuyler

Noob
At the game's highest levels, this is hard to argue. She lands a hit and its over.

At the level these guys are at, Kenshi actually has the advantage.

TYM used to be all about high level play, but since MKX's release - there are a lot more casual players frequenting the forums.
Your talking about cassie right? You link me to a match were cassie looked like fucking batgril and 1 hit equals death ? She one of the most meter dependent characters in the game. To brake 30% mid screen with her with one bar is a bit of a challenge. IM not downplaying her but shes not as good as people think. The last cassie I saw at top 8 was the Russian at ESL. Cassies not winning majors or regionals back to back or filled up in top 8s like temptest lao. So chill that out.

Schuyler

Noob
i agree that cassie does not lose to kenshi but where is that 42% combo mid screen? sure maybe in a combo video but who are you going to punishing with f44?
I found one on youtube. It uses 2 bars of meter in her least played variation. That one variation that has never seen a top 8.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Your talking about cassie right? You link me to a match were cassie looked like fucking batgril and 1 hit equals death ? She one of the most meter dependent characters in the game. To brake 30% mid screen with her with one bar is a bit of a challenge. IM not downplaying her but shes not as good as people think. The last cassie I saw at top 8 was the Russian at ESL. Cassies not winning majors or regionals back to back or filled up in top 8s like temptest lao. So chill that out.
I'll have to look around, but I've seen more than just a few Cassie matches where it was one hit and then it was over.

Sure, it burns meter - but it can be done - and she's pretty good at building meter.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
I'll have to look around, but I've seen more than just a few Cassie matches where it was one hit and then it was over.

Sure, it burns meter - but it can be done - and she's pretty good at building meter.
If that's pro vs scrub or 9 - 1 matchup like Cassie - Kitana pre patch then your comment is invalid. "one hit then it was over" is exaggeration
And she's only good at building meter against some of the cast. She's not that kind of the best meter builder

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
If that's pro vs scrub or 9 - 1 matchup like Cassie - Kitana pre patch then your comment is invalid. "one hit then it was over" is exaggeration
And she's only good at building meter against some of the cast. She's not that kind of the best meter builder
Yeah her meter game is average but if you ever watch gross you wouldnt think its exagggeration :p

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I understand that a mix-up or two is involved, but Cassie is a character that lets players end stuff quick. To the unknowing, that stuff looks like one combo.