What's new

The WOOLAY Show with VSM Insuperable and WNBA Claude VonStroke

so many podcast/ shows cant keep up...is this the same one cdjr was on last week? im confused now..il just stick to KTP then

Please help me, I'm old and confused. New ideas don't come naturally to me like they do you kids. Is the show archieved somewhere? Where do I find it? I'm lost and the interwebs are the maze.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Please help me, I'm old and confused. New ideas don't come naturally to me like they do you kids. Is the show archieved somewhere? Where do I find it? I'm lost and the interwebs are the maze.
the show will air this sunday night at 7pm. In the original post is the link the show. You can listen live and participate in the chat.

pherleece

Woolay
You can be on the woolay show.
man, i was gonna be on the woolay show either way lol. quan is my favorite character. i was gonna do my own podcast since i stream from home now but i decided there are enough out there. if you guys need a 3rd member to ill be glad to help out

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
man, i was gonna be on the woolay show either way lol. quan is my favorite character. i was gonna do my own podcast since i stream from home now but i decided there are enough out there. if you guys need a 3rd member to ill be glad to help out
can you be available this sunday at 7? if so you're on. I was thinking about having a third host anyway.

Claude VonStroke
mono_thematic said:
Please help me, I'm old and confused. New ideas don't come naturally to me like they do you kids. Is the show archieved somewhere? Where do I find it? I'm lost and the interwebs are the maze.​
the show will air this sunday night at 7pm. In the original post is the link the show. You can listen live and participate in the chat.​
Thats midnight here in the UK so be sure to archieve it, for me. Specifically for me.

pherleece

Woolay
can you be available this sunday at 7? if so you're on. I was thinking about having a third host anyway.
yeah ill be free at that time. im in there. this is better than starting my own cause #1 i couldnt think of a good name and #2 i am a huge quan fan and the name is perfect!

Shady

Noob
dude next week you want to be on? I'm going to have as many WNBA members on as possible. It's just some don't like being on shows lol. PL will probably be on next week too.
I'll soo fucking be on if we do it after the tournament that we're having on the 22nd. A WNBA show!! YEAH.