What's new

The WOOLAY Show with VSM Insuperable and WNBA Claude VonStroke

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
This is a live show on UStream where people can interact with the hosts and guests and ask questions in the chat. The first show will be this Sunday night at 7pm EST. Guests will be vVv/NOS CD jr, a "very special guest", and vVv Reo. We'll be talking about all things MK community related as well as other topics. Power up, Flawless victory, MLG Arena, among other things will be discussed this week. Also you don't want to miss the blowup of a certain MK9 character/community that's going to happen.

The east coast now has a voice! Expect a lot more east coast players to be represented and other top players from around the globe. If you would like to be on the show feel free to contact me. This live show will be archived for later download if you can't participate live. We hope to have a lively chat and fun discussion. Also next week we will most likely have Perfect Legend on and another guest soon to be named.

Stream link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/thewoolayshow
TAKING Q and A for CD jr and REO in this thread. Also if you are in the chat you can ask questions but it will be easier to prepare if you do it ahead of time.

JUST ANNOUNCED A NEW CO HOST.... VSM PHERLEECE!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
HAHA just wait, many east coast players that don't usually get on podcasts and such will have a voice. Starting with imo the best "unknown" MK9 player VSM Insuperable.

Mosp

Noob
HAHA just wait, many east coast players that don't usually get on podcasts and such will have a voice. Starting with imo the best "unknown" MK9 player VSM Insuperable.
Idk how unknown Insuperable is anymore considering he got 5th at flawless victory and he is always hyped up by the VSM guys but I understand what you're saying.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Idk how unknown Insuperable is anymore considering he got 5th at flawless victory and he is always hyped up by the VSM guys but I understand what you're saying.
In the grand scheme of this community i don't think he's very known mainly because this was his first tournament. Also You never hear WNBA guys on podcasts or anything like that and there are a lot of VSM members. But it's not just about that, we want to have players from all over the globe on. I got some ideas but would like to get one show under our belt first.

Altaire

Noob
I know but when i was trying to figure out how to stream the Skype calls, i wasn't sure how to do it on twitch but i know how to on Ustream. That's basically why but i would do it on twitch of course if i knew how.
Should be as simple as running the streamer with the Skype call up, and making sure it's recording your mic. I know that's how it was when I used to stream, anyway.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Lemme know if you ever want some Canadians on the show, I'd be more then happy to get on :)