What's new

The "Who Do You Want To See In Injustice 2" Thread

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I don't think this really confirms him at all. The mobile game also just added Suicide Squad skins of Joker and Harley, as well.

I'd prefer not to see anything from that piece of shit movie make it into Injustice, but that will be a tall order. I did like Margot as Harley, I'll admit that. The rest was Garbo Johnson. Especially whatever this Joker is supposed to be. It was nice of them to include every single second Joker was on screen in the trailers, as well.

Ok...done ranting about how shitty DC movies are. It depresses me.

In recent years, the only good films that were DC related was the Dark Knight trilogy.

Last edited:

HanSolo

Noob
I don't think this really confirms him at all. The mobile game also just added Suicide Squad skins of Joker and Harley, as well.

I'd prefer not to see anything from that piece of shit movie make it into Injustice, but that will be a tall order. I did like Margot as Harley, I'll admit that. The rest was Garbo Johnson. Especially whatever this Joker is supposed to be. It was nice of them to include every single second Joker was on screen in the trailers, as well.

Ok...done ranting about how shitty DC movies are. It depresses me.
jesus the salt.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
There's no doubt in my mind he'll make it in. I'm just concerned he'll take Deathstroke's place. However, I'd be thrilled if they just game Deadshot the zoning of Deathstroke, and allowed Deathstroke to focus more on his staff and martial arts.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
It would be cool if he was a gear piece for Deathstroke.

A helmet and gun arm gear pieces.

Could easily add in a few extra moves thanks to Jaqui's machine guns.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Bruh, Deadshot was the sole reason I went back to the Injustice Mobile game. I love his design and whatnot.

I haven't seen Suicide Squad yet... going to see it tonight. I wanna see why people dislike Will Smith's portrayal of DS.

Bruh, Deadshot was the sole reason I went back to the Injustice Mobile game. I love his design and whatnot.

I haven't seen Suicide Squad yet... going to see it tonight. I wanna see why people dislike Will Smith's portrayal of DS.
It is not Deadshot, it is Will Smith being Will Smith. ;)

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
It is not Deadshot, it is Will Smith being Will Smith. ;)
Can you elaborate? I have a strong feeling I may know what it is about him that makes people turned off when it comes to his performance as Deadshot... Which is kinda dumb in my honest opinion.

Eh, nevermind. I just saw the wink.

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
Since deathstroke is most likely not coming back, I'm so happy for this I hope he's another zoning type character.

UGL Preon

The Casual God
Will Smith as Deadshot would be Legendary. I hope this happens! I'll main him, Joker, and Darkseid. And also why do y'all hate Will Smith?
Can you elaborate? I have a strong feeling I may know what it is about him that makes people turned off when it comes to his performance as Deadshot... Which is kinda dumb in my honest opinion.

Eh, nevermind. I just saw the wink.
People are digging into Will Smith''s portrayal of Deadshot because he differs from the comic and his animated portrayals. Will Smith's Deadshot performs like Will Smith's character in Bad Boys. The same comedic action star with ZERO traits of the original. To some that's a huge deal breaker.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I tend to roll my eyes when people recommend more Batman characters but Scarecrow is one I think they could do something really cool with.

Maybe they could give him a move where he injects you with fear toxin, giving him access to more nightmare themed moves. Like some crazy projectiles and stuff of that nature. Kind of like Drunken Master with more significant moves but it's the opponent getting wasted.