What's new

The "Who Am I" Game.Guess who the TYM User game :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey everyone, hope we can have fun with this game. This a thread game and simple.

The idea/rules are simple:

Rules:

-Post hints in a first person or in general referring to a TYM user

-Be sure to post something NICE or a general fact about them, please nothing rude, insulting or not nice. Only positive traits about whoever you're posting about.

-Have fun with it and whoever answers or takes a guess at a previous user's post, please post one of your own to keep it going :)

-You can post photos of something that user likes, enjoys or follows as hints should nobody get someone's post on who they're referring to.

-You can also do moderators, administrators, as long as they're on TYM and exclusively on TYM.

-Enjoy!

I'll start:

Who is this user?

I love Chipotle Sauce, I help out with Tournaments, I love Mortal Kombat and SF. Who am I?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Hey everyone, hope we can have fun with this game. This a thread game and simple.

The idea/rules are simple:

Rules:

-Post hints in a first person or in general referring to a TYM user

-Be sure to post something NICE or a general fact about them, please nothing rude, insulting or not nice. Only positive traits about whoever you're posting about.

-Have fun with it and whoever answers or takes a guess at a previous user's post, please post one of your own to keep it going :)

-You can post photos of something that user likes, enjoys or follows as hints should nobody get someone's post on who they're referring to.

-You can also do moderators, administrators, as long as they're on TYM and exclusively on TYM.

-Enjoy!

I'll start:

Who is this user?

I love Chipotle Sauce, I help out with Tournaments, I love Street Fighter and MK. Who am I?
Tom Static?

I'll go next.

Noob
LOL, yes, it was Bone...LOL... I got mixed up and put Aure b/c Bone told me the story that Aure made the whole oranges thing up. LOL... ty for fixing that...

Also, Juggernaut has been done already. =)

Next:

Tim Static

Adminerator
LOL, yes, it was Bone...LOL... I got mixed up and put Aure b/c Bone told me the story that Aure made the whole oranges thing up. LOL... ty for fixing that...

Also, Juggernaut has been done already. =)

Next:

Where was Juggernnaut already done? i didnt see it. fake edit: Nevermind. ugh. :facepalm:

Oh yea. DC Hustle!

next:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol Me? MKF30?

I was thinking a photos of a TIC would have been easier haha :p Nice job with the 30 haha

Who's this?