New bowling ball
Qanba q4 q4raf fightstick
XBL 3 mo. subscription
More deodorant (lol)
4 Shirts.

yay.

Goldi

Warrior
My BFF sent me a copy of The Fifty Year Sword. I've been waiting years for it to be printed in English <3

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Got a new 8-gig laptop which will drastically boost my stream's quality as well as be able to support Skype calls and gameplay all at once.

New clothes.

A $25 gift card.

My $50 MLG check (actually I'm bullshitting, I got that like weeks ago).

Sent in my preorder for a new TYM shirt - you rock STORMS!

And last but not least, a $300 check. ;) I'm getting Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale with it, and maybe a pre-order for Injustice if they're being accepted. I'm also considering an Asus monitor.
keep in mind asus in HDMI only

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Didn't even ask for anything.But still got: a "You Mad Bro" hoodie, a TapOut hoodie and a sick ass Jordan Hoodie and $70

Was talking to my friend yesterday and he was saying:"Man my gifts sucked, I only got a 12-month XBL subscription , $40, New Beatz by Dr Dre Headphones , a fuck ton of clothes and an EB Games(Gamestop) gift card."

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
3D Sony display monitor, 16MB HD Digital Camera, Ipad 2, 16G ITouch 5th Gen, Netbook and moneyyyyyyyy

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
$265, some PS3 games and some 360 games, a new hoodie with built in headphones, new vans, a Beanie, giftcard to 5 guys + sonic, and the joy of spending Christmas with my 1 year old half brother.