What's new

The "What'd You Get for Christmas?" Thread

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Got a new 8-gig laptop which will drastically boost my stream's quality as well as be able to support Skype calls and gameplay all at once.

New clothes.

A $25 gift card.

My $50 MLG check (actually I'm bullshitting, I got that like weeks ago).

Sent in my preorder for a new TYM shirt - you rock STORMS!

And last but not least, a $300 check. ;) I'm getting Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale with it, and maybe a pre-order for Injustice if they're being accepted. I'm also considering an Asus monitor.

Mr. Mileena

Warrior
Got a new 8-gig laptop which will drastically boost my stream's quality as well as be able to support Skype calls and gameplay all at once.

New clothes.

A $25 gift card.

My $50 MLG check (actually I'm bullshitting, I got that like weeks ago).

Sent in my preorder for a new TYM shirt - you rock STORMS!

And last but not least, a $300 check. ;) I'm getting Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale with it, and maybe a pre-order for Injustice if they're being accepted. I'm also considering an Asus monitor.

buy borderlands 2 or black ops II with it :)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
buy borderlands 2 or black ops II with it :)
I have no knowledge of Borderlands, LOL.

Black Ops 2...I considered it, but nah, I don't think shooters are what I want to chase after. Fighters get me "fired up" enough as it is - excuse the pun - we don't need to see me reduced to a kid screaming obscenities at unknown faces in Black Ops, although that would be entertaining. :D

"DIE, MOTHERFUCKER, DIE!!!!" *makes machine gun noises*

Mr. Mileena

Warrior
I have no knowledge of Borderlands, LOL.

Black Ops 2...I considered it, but nah, I don't think shooters are what I want to chase after. Fighters get me "fired up" enough as it is - excuse the pun - we don't need to see me reduced to a kid screaming obscenities at unknown faces in Black Ops, although that would be entertaining. :D

"DIE, MOTHERFUCKER, DIE!!!!" *makes machine gun noises*
ughhh i loved playing black ops with you

blake i will seriously buy the game for you.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
ughhh i loved playing black ops with you

blake i will seriously buy the game for you.
Stop lying. ;) I was terrible in the first Black Ops...my fault, really. I only played it when others invited me. To be really good at a game, I gotta grind it out for hours.

Which, incidentally, is why I also suck at Tekken Tag 2. :(

...MK, I blame you for being so addictive.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I know I will be getting another sketch pad, a gift card to Wally World, a cell phone, another PS3, and later on a 55 gal aquarium <3

Not too shabby.
YESSSS I'm not the only one who says Wally World. :p

On topic: I got an "Om Nom" blanket from my gf. Will find out the rest when I get off work tomorrow.

Justice

Kombatant
From my dad I got:
Qanba Arcade Stick carrying bag (yes! :p)
Card with $50
Went to see The Hobbit in 3D
China buffet dinner

From my mom I got:
On blu-ray
  • Avengers
  • the last Batman flick
  • Bad Lieutenant
  • Get Smart/Leathal Weapon combo pack
On DVD
  • The Glades Season 2
  • Lost Girl Season 1
A whole bunch of random stuff in my stocking but the koolest thing was the "Men's Texting Gloves" I shit you not! They're thin gloves with holes in the thumb and index finger so that you can flip over the tips and text without taking your gloves off!

From my Networking Group Christmas Party (job hunting networking group) I got Red Riding Hood on blu-ray :D

I got spoiled fucking rotten this year! I have much to be thankful for :D

Urichinan

@Urichinan
First let me start off by saying Merry Christmas to everyone here on TYM!

I thought it would be fun if we all shared what great presents we received from friends and family this year.

So, what did everyone get? :)