What's new

The Wharf ATTN: All Online TYM Users!

D-MyzE

Noob
GG's to Gamma-is-Back, REYTHEGREAT, KINGSHAZ33m, and a couple others

I should come there more often :D gotta improve my subby

REYTHEGREAT

Good games to everyone I played. I don't know what happened but my game froze when I was about to play joker :-(

Ggs to every1 on thewharf tonight. I think tonight was probably he funniest night we played especially with the invisible kombat code. That was great games. Beware frog, imma practice that invisible raiden.

Also vggs to gamerblake. Had a long 2 hour session and it was pretty intense throughout the whole night. It was tough getting to play this dude especially when he knows the whole roster imho. We shall play again and recruit him to beat down runwaypal imho.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Great games go out to all those I faced in the Wharf tonight. I wonder why I haven't hit it up sooner.

Man, the way some fights turn out, I feel like my mind gets boggled...LOL.

Big Frog

Dojo Trainee
Do you have a Blake, Mic? It's so much more fun with all of our bitchasses talking.

Playfoul vs Charcoal Blake would be awesome, imaho.

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
Good games to those I faced in the Wharf last night. Special good games to [MENTION=6394]Error[/MENTION]. Your Skarlet looks good so far I can't wait to see it later on.
Random mention to [MENTION=416]Crazy Blake 88[/MENTION]: [MENTION=6481]Insuperable[/MENTION] and myself have yet to face you but we hope to soon.

Husteen

Noob.
omg i love mrs. doubtfire!

"may i have your name?"
"... my name?... i thought i gave it to you dear."
"no."
"ohh.... Doubtfire."
"i beg your pardon?"
"doubtfire, dear. mrs. doubtfire."

and that's all from memory.

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
Special announcement I guess. [MENTION=6481]Insuperable[/MENTION] is using his laptop to record the matches we play tonight. He's going to start as soon as we can adjust the brightness levels so we can see the fights on the darker stages.

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
GGs to those I played in the Wharf just now. I am taking a break since I am going in there later tonight and [MENTION=6481]Insuperable[/MENTION] is still trying to adjust the laptop settings.

Error

DF2+R2
-_-, I pressed circle instead of X in the character select sreen and now I have to wait like 5000 hours to get a match, FML.