What's new

The Wharf ATTN: All Online TYM Users!

Big Frog

Dojo Trainee
I see Kami Jr as Chocolate Thunder 88 now.

Kami Sr is more like Crippled Beetjuice 88.

Playpal is Playpal.

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
well there are a lot of people in good ol mk9 online who are children and do exactly that and more lol
someone did the jumping thing to me today after i lost but ran out of time for the fatality.

GGs to @STORMS . didn't know mods actually played the game =]
Thanks for the props. You are the first Sindel play that I saw make Sindel look just Beast... good shit. I can only imagine how [MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION]'s is now.

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
And I thought my debut fight in MK9 was bad. Thanks [MENTION=6481]Insuperable[/MENTION] for revealing that by the way.

Husteen

Noob.
Thanks for the props. You are the first Sindel play that I saw make Sindel look just Beast... good shit. I can only imagine how [MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION]'s is now.
aw shucks, thank you =]
i've been using her since day 1. not sure how i managed without all these scream buffs. i'm not sure why everyone says she's low tier... i think she's around mid tier. i actually play [MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION] a lot. we test stuff out against each other it's really cool.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
aw shucks, thank you =]
i've been using her since day 1. not sure how i managed without all these scream buffs. i'm not sure why everyone says she's low tier... i think she's around mid tier. i actually play [MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION] a lot. we test stuff out against each other it's really cool.
Do you guys eat mac n' cheez and tell ghost stories?

Everytime I read your name I think of that kid from willy wonka and the chocolate factory that falls in the chocolate-fall :)
You should hear him talk. He reminds me of that fat polish kid from the Simpsons imo.

And yes agoostus I will face u in mortal kombat. I will try to get on today iirc.