What's new

The Wharf ATTN: All Online TYM Users!

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
Good games to everyone I played. Nice to have a KOTH where people stay as long as they can.

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
I'll try as often as I can (work in the morning) and next week I am going to try my luck at Valley Stream (not expecting many wins there).

Robotic

Gentleman.
Good Jax, Admiral. Looking forward to some more games with everyone. Cali's Sindel is nice too, spittin' Codeine all over the place :D

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I'm coming on in a few. Oughta be interesting, I'm on day 2 of using stick. Lolz.

-b_s- :headbang:

Admiral slash anyone else you guys on ?:eek:

**Found out there's a local tournament in Septemeber where I live hosted by TorontoTopTiers I think I'm gonna try to go :D Im gonna need you nobodies to help prep me :D ***

j/k love you guys

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Just joined, someone must have left, as I'm the 6th.

Nice Quan Chi, but I can't take the lag. Not sure is it my fault. Couldn't even punish a blocked Teleport screaming hit me.

PeeJaeys

Sabi
NO ADMIRAL! TURN YOUR QUAN CHI OFF!!!! . OMG, I honestly felt like I was hopeless and had to run. His low starter is annoying, Im not used to blocking low. Nice games though =] Had a nice night. Is he your main? Quan I mean. Going MEE MEE NOW =X

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
GGz everyone

@Matt yeah, thewharf is laggy koth ftw

@sabiie lololol yeah he is my main... I need to stop drinking and playing this game Mk and Alcohol don't mix lol