What's new

The Wharf ATTN: All Online TYM Users!

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
And I apologize in advance for most likely not being much of a challenging opp. I'm working out some new stuff tonight.

-b_s- :headbang:

CrashLand

Ready for Freddy
Babality eh? You have made a powerful enemy today, my friend. I'll have my revenge. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow... maybe not next week... you know, it actually may be quite a while, but sooner or later your Quan Chi is going down.

EDIT: probably later rather than sooner

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Babality eh? You have made a powerful enemy today, my friend. I'll have my revenge. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow... maybe not next week... you know, it actually may be quite a while, but sooner or later your Quan Chi is going down.

EDIT: probably later rather than sooner
LOL sorrrrryyyy I was drunk trollinnnn. That was fun though.

@Beef, where the hell did you go?

EDIT: THEWHARF is now up

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Lolz. Got in there kinda late. I think you were just idle, holding the room open. Kickzilla got to beat me up for a bit with his sektor though :)

Lol only way I can beat Admiral's Quan Chi : (( But also he was one of the first chars i started on and going back full circle to him after having progressed my knowledge and skillset a bit I've realized I enjoy sub zero even more now. My sektor is currently horrible I had a small timing window where I really wanted him to be my main but I dont think he really jives with me anymore.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Lolz. Yeah that's where I'm at, but my sub is a work in progress. :).His quand is tricky as shit. But he gave me some pointers that I hope to use tonight. Id like to get a mirror match in so I can get some tips. Gamerblake destroyed me last night

Yeah very pressuring QC he has. Did you mean mirror sub vs sub? And good luck tonight I'm not going to be on if at all till much later hopefully you guys are around.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Yeah very pressuring QC he has. Did you mean mirror sub vs sub? And good luck tonight I'm not going to be on if at all till much later hopefully you guys are around.
I'll be on late too after my roomates go to bed so I can use the big screen :D

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
I hate fighting Sub Zero's. I'm like a horny adolescent boy when it comes to rushdowns against Subby Z. You guys' wanna get THEWHARF up and running again tonight?

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I can get a few in for sure, it'll be after rehearsal, 10pm cst...ish. I'm coming for that quan shi! :evilgrin:

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Schweeeeeet, ill be on under my new tag. TYRADE_ decided to change it to rep my band online and at tourneys. Been using beef supreme since Idiocracy came out. Just not feeling it any more. :D

Link is in the Sig *wink wink* see ya tonight.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
ok you better add my ass then

EDIT: Your band reminds me of Die Apokolyptischen Reiter, mostly the lead singer. That's a good thing, a damn good thing.

GGZ! hi5

So I got some chewing gum and some kickin ass and I think I'm all outta chewin gum ... (gives everyone the look)