What's new

The Wharf ATTN: All Online TYM Users!

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Beef Supreme- Nice subzero man...it was fun...your name makes me hungry...especially in this state of mind!
Admirial- You know I love you...and I'm totally kidding about the homophobe thing...even though you claim to have a "gay friend". lol ggs brother.
Kamikaze- Where were you...it was just me and Admiral talking shit and whispering sweet nothings without you! I heard you were at some Battle star/nerd convention....why? why??? GG's to all!
We played last night?? :confused:

aj1701

Warrior
Any you guys ever see a Madam_TITS in the Wharf? I was in there waiting for more of you guys and he / she pops in. Really good player IMHO, Sindel, Jade, Kitana and Mileena.

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
Any you guys ever see a Madam_TITS in the Wharf? I was in there waiting for more of you guys and he / she pops in. Really good player IMHO, Sindel, Jade, Kitana and Mileena.
LOL aj thats me. its my side account. i even messaged you and sent you a friend request under my real account and you never answered :(

lol you have a nice kitana

aj1701

Warrior
LOL aj thats me. its my side account. i even messaged you and sent you a friend request under my real account and you never answered :(

lol you have a nice kitana
Sorry I sent my ggs and shut it down for the night :) I'll add you.

EDIT: Added, lol sorry for running so quick, my wife wanted to watch TV, and my hand was killing me from trying to keep up with your speed.

Eh my bad maybe it wasnt you i could of sworn i played a guy called aj today
I just checked, no Slim that I encountered. Do you have another account?

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
Thats alright aj :)

GGs to RunwayMafia. man your sindel; sheeva AND kitana are such whores lol. mine are sub par :( it seems like you had an answer for everything i had! lol

that was some random ass lag at the end though but VGGS! Sindel players unite!

(Sindel mirrors FTW lol it was like a shootout)

Big Frog

Dojo Trainee
lol

Seriously though that was very, very fun tonight. It's going to be "My Little Pwny" next time.

not really

Reedoms

Warrior
Fluttershy is mai waifu :3

In all honesty I hate what MLP has done to the websites I go to.
It isn't that good of a show to garner this much attention.