What's new

The Wharf ATTN: All Online TYM Users!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Beef Supreme- Nice subzero man...it was fun...your name makes me hungry...especially in this state of mind!
Admirial- You know I love you...and I'm totally kidding about the homophobe thing...even though you claim to have a "gay friend". lol ggs brother.
Kamikaze- Where were you...it was just me and Admiral talking shit and whispering sweet nothings without you! I heard you were at some Battle star/nerd convention....why? why??? GG's to all!

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Dude what time do yall usually make thewharf cause every time I get on its not up.I made one today and only seen Admiral.

RunwayMafia

I'm gonna be on A LOT lately because I am newly unemployed so I'm going to be training like mad for Devastation. I'll be on shortly..and if the room isn't up I'll make it!

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I'm gonna be on A LOT lately because I am newly unemployed so I'm going to be training like mad for Devastation. I'll be on shortly..and if the room isn't up I'll make it!
Dude, wanna spar later tonight after the dang ole cowboys game? Maybe I won't get a standing 4 EVERY time I try to slide punish your butt face wave square wave...face.

-b_s- :headbang:

RunwayMafia

Dude, wanna spar later tonight after the dang ole cowboys game? Maybe I won't get a standing 4 EVERY time I try to slide punish your butt face wave square wave...face.

-b_s- :headbang:
Lol...I'm not exactly sure what I just read there but yeah...I'll be on and I'll be backing that ass up square wave style!