What's new

The Weekly TYM Mains Tournament Round 2 (Oct. 13)

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Get screwed out of the tourney bc of work just to come home and find my internet is down till monday >_<
Someone reaaaaally didnt want me to play tonight. I blame beefy. he didnt want me to make his sub look bad by comparison :D

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Sorry to STB Sgt Reed I didn't realise the brackets had been changed
Not your fault. We were told to start, so we did. Only to be informed it didn't count. Then we played again and I lost when I was up 2-0. Technically, I won 3-2 since you won the second time 3-1. But w/e... doesn't matter. It's a new week now.

GGs man, you really adapted your Rain after our first set so kudos for that. I swear I thought Rain's teleport was punishable (apparently not with sektor!! lol) I couldn't even punish it when I wasn't shooting missiles!

Need to add you to my friend's list too. :)

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Get screwed out of the tourney bc of work just to come home and find my internet is down till monday >_<
Someone reaaaaally didnt want me to play tonight. I blame beefy. he didnt want me to make his sub look bad by comparison :D
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. bitch don't make me start playing Kano ;)

No seriously please don't pick Kano for me, I hate him so much.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Not your fault. We were told to start, so we did. Only to be informed it didn't count. Then we played again and I lost when I was up 2-0. Technically, I won 3-2 since you won the second time 3-1. But w/e... doesn't matter. It's a new week now.

GGs man, you really adapted your Rain after our first set so kudos for that. I swear I thought Rain's teleport was punishable (apparently not with sektor!! lol) I couldn't even punish it when I wasn't shooting missiles!

I am sorry that it turned out that way. It wasn't intentional on my part. I did advance you to the second round after the mishap, you just had to face the same person again in the second round instead of the first. It could have easily have been chongo and then there would have been no harm no foul.

Yeah dude they were VGGs I hope that you had some fun at least, definitely looking forward to playing you again.