What's new

Guide - Full Auto The Ultimate Full-Auto Guide

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Phew, just finished the Combos section and knocked out a huge chunk of the General Strategy section.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Phew, added a ton of stuff under her General Stretegy section. Will add more tomorrow, and do a ton of editing/formatting to make the whole thing more presentable.

AntKC

Noob
Looking to pick up a secondary character and decided to check out the thread. Very well done sir! This will be a huge help.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just figured out Jacqui has a way to counter the block+poke option select. Her 121~bf2 and 1212~bf2 both leave enough of a gap for the poke to try to come out, but it will always get caught by the bf2. :D

TrembleGoose

Aww, damn!!
Thank you so much for this guide. I've been bouncing around trying to find a main, and she fits my playstyle completely. I hope I will be able to contribute to this guide in the future. Thanks again.

Great job, man. I'm relatively new to fighting games and this has been helping me out a ton. Thanks!! Looking forward to more updates!

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wow, just realized f12 results in a hard knockdown. Since it leaves you at sweep distance at +33, it's pretty useful if you're trying to pressure and accidentally hit with the f12 without confirming into db2.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I went ahead and made a video guide for each section as well. I should have the General Strategies guide up tomorrow.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Imma leave this here if you want to mix up your f12 options.

Hey, very nice! That could actually be a really good way to use MB Low Missile, especially since she can detonate it while in hit-stun; if they do land a hit on her, just detonate. It would also work even if the f12 hits, since f12 is a hard knockdown. I'll definitely have to spend some time in the lab with this. Great work!!!

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Hey, very nice! That could actually be a really good way to use MB Low Missile, especially since she can detonate it while in hit-stun; if they do land a hit on her, just detonate. It would also work even if the f12 hits, since f12 is a hard knockdown. I'll definitely have to spend some time in the lab with this. Great work!!!
Thanks. I've been trying out with b2 setups but they just aren't worth it. You can get 20+% dmg but the execution is a lot harder. But if you've conditioned your opponent to not wake up this is a decent mix up. Plus the f12 string is a guess in your favor:

* You can do just f1, f12 (as mentioned in OP)
* f12 up rocket needs to be neutral ducked to be poked out of. Otherwise plus on block.
* f12 low rocket can be armored out of, but they have to make that read. -1 on block, launches for 23% if you rc 11, bf4 or 17% if you do bf2 df 2 to send them full screen.
* f12 EX low rocket will be armored out of but will blow up any other punish attempt. Also mix up game after since you can throw, b2, etc.

EDIT: You can actually use the b14 string midscreen for this. On block you get them right on top of it, in throw range. On hit they're further away but in good jump in range. They might be scared to move giving you a free combo. I just can't really do the delay part on ps4 pad, something about my finger placement makes me have to input other attacks with my index finger and it's really awkward.

EDIT 2: you can also confirm b14 in to EX up rocket, dash 33, bf4 for 35%

Last edited:

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
This might be something to add:

Corner universal 1 bar:
b33 forces rush, 4 EX up rocket, 4 up rocket, 11 gauntlet strike - 40%
b2 EX up rocket, 4 up rocket, 11 gauntlet strike - 38%
12 EX up rocket, 4 up rocket, 4 gauntlet strike - 36%
f12 EX up rocket, 4 up rocket, 4 gauntlet strike - 37%

Meterless male:
b33 low rocket, 33 up rocket, 4 gauntlet strike - 41%
b2 low rocket, 4 up rocket, 4 gauntlet strike - 36%
1212 low rocket, 33 up rocket, 4 gauntlet strike - 37%

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I remember the Kano guide from early 2011: if full screen - knife toss, if blocked - knife toss, if close - upball, if blocked upball. i was expecting some kind of guide like this for Jaqui. Games are so complex these days :DOGE

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I remember the Kano guide from early 2011: if full screen - knife toss, if blocked - knife toss, if close - upball, if blocked upball. i was expecting some kind of guide like this for Jaqui. Games are so complex these days :DOGE
if far machine gun. if jump machine gun. if duck machine gun EX. if close run away machine gun. if corner no machine gun.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
This might be something to add:

Corner universal 1 bar:
b33 forces rush, 4 EX up rocket, 4 up rocket, 11 gauntlet strike - 40%
b2 EX up rocket, 4 up rocket, 11 gauntlet strike - 38%
12 EX up rocket, 4 up rocket, 4 gauntlet strike - 36%
f12 EX up rocket, 4 up rocket, 4 gauntlet strike - 37%

Meterless male:
b33 low rocket, 33 up rocket, 4 gauntlet strike - 41%
b2 low rocket, 4 up rocket, 4 gauntlet strike - 36%
1212 low rocket, 33 up rocket, 4 gauntlet strike - 37%
Those are solid combos; my only issue with a lot of these is meter efficiency. Since she can already get 35% meterless easily in the corner, spending the meter is only gaining her about 5% damage. That about a 3rd of my preferred meter efficiency.

I also try to stay away from combos that don't work on every character, for whatever reason. I'd rather lose that extra 6% damage against male characters in return for not having that combo in my muscle memory, and not having to think about it during my fights. I like knowing, when I get my opponent cornered, that I can rely on the same combos I've already used a thousand times before. That's just a personal preference, though.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Those are solid combos; my only issue with a lot of these is meter efficiency. Since she can already get 35% meterless easily in the corner, spending the meter is only gaining her about 5% damage. That about a 3rd of my preferred meter efficiency.

I also try to stay away from combos that don't work on every character, for whatever reason. I'd rather lose that extra 6% damage against male characters in return for not having that combo in my muscle memory, and not having to think about it during my fights. I like knowing, when I get my opponent cornered, that I can rely on the same combos I've already used a thousand times before. That's just a personal preference, though.
I agree, I'm still learning her BnB's but for later on, when you have the standard combos having some go to combos to finish off rounds/matchup specific combos are useful (and most opponents are male)

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
@karaokelove said-

f3:
  • Canceling into MB.db2 is crazy easy. Just press f3 and then press diagonal down+back+4, then roll to back while you press 2+block.It sounds way more complicated than it is.
Bro you have no idea how much that helps me. I'm sitting here mastering the ultimate timing, dropping it 50% of the times in real matches, when I could've been doing this all along.

Thanks man. Massive, massive help.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Woo, finally got video guides added to each of the sections. That last video took about 6 attempts because my piece-of-shit Elgato kept fucking up, so I finally just streamed it through the PS4, so please excuse the sound quality. Please let me know if there is anything else you would like covered in the guide.

Thank you for this guide, this has to be the best character guide for any character on this site.

As a terrible player who is still relatively new I really appreciate guides like this I wish there were more of them for more characters.

Do you have any plans to do more? Would love to see them.