quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Kanye West: Young and Spiteful
Meek Mill: Dream chasers 2
Jadakiss: Cosignment
Jay-Z: Reasonable Doubt. Blueprint, Blueprint

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
As for his thoughts on what's happened to hip-hop since it became mainstream, I pretty much agree with all of it. Sort of reminds me of this song which touches on the topic as well.
Ultimately, the problem with hip hop is when you introduce any intelligence into it, it just does not reach enough people. The braindead retarded dumbass shit, the terrible talentless assclown MCs who can't even tie their shoelaces amass all this wealth, underground hip hop is amazing though. But the mainstream shit is total fucking trash these days. Just like metal! Actually it's a lot worse than mainstream metal/deathcore these days and that's really saying something considering how much that shit sucks.

It took me a while to get into underground hip hop but man...that shit's amazing. I grew up with the dumbass shit everyone did when I tried to get into it - Jay Z, Eminem, Dr.Dre, etc. Then I heard Wu-Tang and it fucking blew my mind and I became addicted to seek out the good shit.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I know right? It's a shame this genre generally goes unnoticed.
I just checked it, and it's...different. I liked it though. It'd be cool if Nightwolf sang it, I always imagine him singing stuff. Try picture him singing "I can't Fight This Feeling Anymore".