What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Akira Yamaoka : Silent Hill 3 OST (Maternal Heart)

[video=youtube_share;sSzkPUv_SQY]http://youtu.be/sSzkPUv_SQY[/video]

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
When playing a really heated match...

When I'm getting as salty as a seadog, i use this to calm down.

And This is just to listen any old day, playing MK or not.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
a thousand times yes. this album simultaneously created and perfected a genre. Every other metalcore album is pointless.

Bobzilla

Noob
a thousand times yes. this album simultaneously created and perfected a genre. Every other metalcore album is pointless.
Maybe it was a poor choice of words on your part, but I don't see how Killswitch created metalcore. And depending on what is considered metalcore, I'd disagree with you about every other metalcore album being pointless. Unfortunately, I haven't really enjoyed anything they've done since Jesse left.

Here's what I'm listening to:

Still an amazing album.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Maybe it was a poor choice of words on your part, but I don't see how Killswitch created metalcore. And depending on what is considered metalcore, I'd disagree with you about every other metalcore album being pointless. Unfortunately, I haven't really enjoyed anything they've done since Jesse left.

Here's what I'm listening to:

Still an amazing album.
You're right, I should have been more specific; I forget that people have wide definitions of metalcore.

I'm talking specifically about the New England metalcore sound.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
You're right, I should have been more specific; I forget that people have wide definitions of metalcore.

I'm talking specifically about the New England metalcore sound.
Have you ever listened to born of osiris? One of the freshest metal core sounds I've heard in a long time. Very interesting take on the genre. I suggest the album A Higher Place. Their first album was ....meh. they were still trying to find they're voice. But I digress. Higher place is good stuff

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk