What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
I always forget how big Divinity was. This is the second online community that someone has posted their stuff in the "music you like" thread lol

Also, I love that there are so many metal fans into MK... coincidence?

Some epic posts on the previous page, too.
I was actually looking for youtube uploads for their songs "The Sleeper Has Awakened" and "Haven", but alas there were none. I read an article once about the crossover between metalheads and video gamers (something about alternative social groups), but that's neither here nor there. I actually got my PSN name from the band I'm currently in, "Minotaur's Redemption". I often find that my love of fighting games has helped my ability to play guitar more technically and vice versa; anything that trains precision between the mind and the fingers.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I reply to that song with this great song

Also gonna give shoutouts for the 20th anniversary of Nevermind (damn im soooo old)

Mr. Rager

Mr. IhaveacrushonBi-Han
I listen to the heavyheavy stuff.
Chelsea Grin
Whitechapel
Suffokate
All Shall Perish
The Devil Wears Prada
Winds of Plague
and then random shit like:
Bruno Mars
Gucci Mane
Wiz Khalifa
Skrillex
Yeah... I'm not normal... lol
Then, of course, the greatest Artist of all time:
Kid Cudi

JkOC

Noob
I reply to that song with this great song

Also gonna give shoutouts for the 20th anniversary of Nevermind (damn im soooo old)
Mad Season is a reall cool album, Wake Up and River Of Deceit will now be in my head for days, lol. Time to give the album a relisten. Cool post dude.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Mad Season is a reall cool album, Wake Up and River Of Deceit will now be in my head for days, lol. Time to give the album a relisten. Cool post dude.
Dont forget...

Sorry, AIC-Nirvana-Soundgarden-STP-DinoJr are some of my favorites of all time. <3

Metalic

Noob
I listen to the heavyheavy stuff.
Chelsea Grin
Whitechapel
Suffokate
All Shall Perish
The Devil Wears Prada
Winds of Plague
and then random shit like:
Bruno Mars
Gucci Mane
Wiz Khalifa
Skrillex
Yeah... I'm not normal... lol
Then, of course, the greatest Artist of all time:
Kid Cudi

Variety is the spice of life, after all.

JkOC

Noob
Dont forget...

Sorry, AIC-Nirvana-Soundgarden-STP-DinoJr are some of my favorites of all time. <3
Me too man, those are the bands I grew up on, and still listen too. I'm into Pearl Jam a lot too, I've seen them prob 6 or 7 times live, including seeing Vedder play an acoustic 5 song set on a golf course from like 5 feet away while standing next to Dennis Rodman, it was crazy, lol. I could post songs on those bands for days, lol.