What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

Bobzilla

Noob
Well after listening to it, it's a compilation, so my bad.
That's what I thought. Cynic sold it themselves on the 2010 tour and I bought it then, so I don't know if there's any reason for me to buy it again. And it's not really Cynic anyway, but a different project altogether. It did feature three members of Cynic though. But I guess after 15 years, it's finally being officially released under the Cynic name.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
That's what I thought. Cynic sold it themselves on the 2010 tour and I bought it then, so I don't know if there's any reason for me to buy it again. And it's not really Cynic anyway, but a different project altogether. It did feature three members of Cynic though. But I guess after 15 years, it's finally being officially released under the Cynic name.
The new Cynic really sucks imo. Not sure how others feel.

Bobzilla

Noob
The new Cynic really sucks imo. Not sure how others feel.
If you're talking about the Portal demos, I disagree. If you're talking about the Carbon-Based Anatomy EP, I disagree as well. Both of these are on the lighter side of things, being more spacey, atmospheric, and lacking aggression. So if someone is looking for something similar to Focus or even Traced In Air, they might easily be let down. But for what they are, I like them.