What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
Been listening to these MK Hip Hop tunes.
We've all heard the kool MK9 Hype by S1lent1,
I personally prefer these though.

Give em a listen. See what you think.

Same dudes both tunes.

LYRICS MAN LYRICS!!!!!

All the best,
RAZER

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
That was awesome, but why limit themselves to one instrument? Maybe if they each picked up an instrument, it would be five times as awesome.

Favorite song I've heard using an acoustic guitar:
Thats pretty good dude, cheers for the post.
Seeing the kredits over it reminded me of this :)
Hope you like electric.

All the best,
RAZER

Error

DF2+R2
I'm curious how it'd turn out now if Max and Igor made another death metal album, they were so young lol. 1986. Max probably couldn't pass up a Norwegian death metal drummer though, those guys are rare! :p Black metal or bust!
It's all I want lol, Max era Sepultura has been one of my favorite bands and they were the one of the bands that got me into death metal. Just the thought of 15 year olds making this type of music was awesome. Current Sepultura disappoints me and Cavalera Conspiracy wasn't as good as was hoped. The newest Soulfly song is sick, hopefully the reset of the songs are of the same caliber.

Edit: dammit MK making me type reset instead of rest

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Im thinking a hybrid music event/tourney must happen. Thoughts? Serious queston, I need much input regarding the logistics of sych an idea
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Nine Inch Nails are the shit!

NIN is all I have been listening to lately. I got the Year Zero, The Downward Spiral, The Fragile, With Teeth, and The Slip albums so far. The Fragile is the best rock c.d. I've heard in a very long time!

Anybody know of any bands similar to NIN?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
@0:52 WTF lol

Props to Eddy Murphy when he was still funny! Someone let me know when we can download how to do stuff directly to our brains, I'm too damn old to get anywhere that good on bass now! Guess I'd still have to callous the fuck out of my hands, too. Maybe if I start now I'll be okay in my mid 30s...lame.