What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
There’s something so logically satisfying about WTC. It’s like watching an intricate puzzle being put together right in front of you.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Not an official artist channel but I LOVE these songs. A majority are "Def Lepperdiz-ed" some are awesome. This one is amazing!

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★

Not an official artist channel but I LOVE these songs. A majority are "Def Lepperdiz-ed" some are awesome. This one is amazing!

I love this because not only is Belinda Carlisle my favourite pop singer of the 80s (Fuck Madonna) & I love The Go-Gos but I also love Def Leppard (Saw them in the 8th Grade with Billy Idol opening, in Ottawa).

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Friday off. Frozen margaritas goin cause it's hot as fuck down here in Texas. Jammin to some post-hardcore and whatever you wanna consider Contortionist.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Sometimes just gotta jump around different bands/projects from the same singer. Kurt Travis tonight.

I'm working together with music producers to create Cyberpunk themed music. This is a song that I own. We mainly aimed at dark techno/dark electro music. I'm also willing to try out Cyberphonk in the future. Phonk music combined with the theme Cyberpunk aswell.

I'm also willing to try something like this in the future.

A damn nice mix

Last edited:

Shania Twain

I may have posted this on here before and not crazy about the eyelashes but love the green poison ivy outfit midway through!

Shania Twain

I love this song. and her Tanya Deception hair style that I can't wait to pay $10 dollars with when it even comes out.