What's new

Discussion The TYM Group Therapy Session (re-opened for new patch)

Dear Baconlord:

I'm having a nightmare of Kitana 40% block me in the corner, a guy with a merciless endless combos that matters not if block or get hit, I dream to loosing to that bitch now. I hope her one bar special cancel (The improved version of run cancel chars of the past) gets nerfed to oblivion. I don't hate characters, I only hate unfair tools. And she has become so broken, that Alien seems fair in comparison. In sort, I hate new Kitana with a passion. I need help.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Dear Baconlord:

I'm having a nightmare of Kitana 40% block me in the corner, a guy with a merciless endless combos that matters not if block or get hit, I dream to loosing to that bitch now. I hope her one bar special cancel (The improved version of run cancel chars of the past) gets nerfed to oblivion. I don't hate characters, I only hate unfair tools. And she has become so broken, that Alien seems fair in comparison. In sort, I hate new Kitana with a passion. I need help.
true strength does not mean you can stand in the eye of the storm, true strength is when you can walk through it.

there is no possibility to run after rocket cancel in jax heavy weapons variation, so all midscreen combos with rocket cancel and downward dash fist are broken for heavy weapons jax at the moment; i already reported this issue, but its interesting what u guys think bout it

Baconlord

there is no possibility to run after rocket cancel in jax heavy weapons variation, so all midscreen combos with rocket cancel and downward dash fist are broken for heavy weapons jax at the moment; i already reported this issue, but its interesting what u guys think bout it
if you're having trouble running ask yourself this. why are you running?

If you can't do it, give up! - Sigmund Freud quote

Sorry for interrupting your session Dr.Baconlord,please continue.

Luke KB

Noob
Sometimes I get frustrated when people zone my balls off, the new changes to stamina makes it really rough to get in on a good zoner. I lose my cool and get too stubborn to pick one of my zoning characters to counter them... until it's too late and I'm down 7-1.

UGL Preon

The Casual God
Sometimes I get frustrated when people zone my balls off, the new changes to stamina makes it really rough to get in on a good zoner. I lose my cool and get too stubborn to pick one of my zoning characters to counter them... until it's too late and I'm down 7-1.
You just therapied yourself. For you know where your weakness lies. Give in to the counter pick

Safe Armor

Tier Whore. BS, GM, Mystic etc.
Y'all gonna need another therapy session once you realize that Mystic's EX Push properties are never getting removed from the game hahaha.

Baconlord

imagine you are building a home but no matter what you do it always falls as soon as you hammer in the last nail. now ask yourself this, is it the hammer, the nail, or the hands building the home.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
"The fantasy is the reality of your own mind, thus the reality is the fantasy of your mind."

This is what I came up some years ago. Everything is in your mind. ;)

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
dr. Baconlord,

when I'm playing i usually mash at - frames and it feels goooood, but when i'm not playing i usually mash on the table and other stuff causing me serious hand injuries.

now i realized that when i hop back on online ranked i'm not able to mash like the #1 player in ranked leaderboards, i wonder if i need to step up my game and start mashing after -12 moves, or just stop mashing the table when im not playing.

please help me, the #1 player in ranked leaderboards is hunting my dreams, i just.. can't...

Noob
Hi 21122 is back again
Paulo has neutered me once again
I have a 23F OH that a grandma can react to
Along with that I have no good mids
Why am I treated as the outcast?
Is it because im a cowboy?
Why was Triborg and Ermac let off easy with still respectable OH frames
Why was I not compensated with that big of an OH nerf knowing that I have shitty mids?
Why Lord Paulo did you not adjust my brother Outlaw's useless sword moves? At least you could of removed that variation out of the game to reduce the file size. This would reduce the download time of the digital version - would of been a great buff to the game.
Why Lord Paulo & 16Bit, why did you not think this through, am I this hated?
Why are you doing this to me? Are you sending a message, am I being used as an example?
Please just stop this madness and delete me from the game
I can't take it anymore, what am I supposed to do?

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Hi 21122 is back again
Paulo has neutered me once again
I have a 23F OH that a grandma can react to
Along with that I have no good mids
Why am I treated as the outcast?
Is it because im a cowboy?
Why was Triborg and Ermac let off easy with still respectable OH frames
Why was I compensated with that big of an OH nerf knowing that I have shitty mids?
Why Lord Paulo & 16Bit, why did you not think this through, am I this hated?
Why are you doing this to me? Are you sending a message, am I being used as an example?
Please just stop this madness and delete me from the game
I can't take it anymore, what am I supposed to do?
He's saying "Play Butcher, he's overhead is 19f and the character is fun."...oh wait...that's me...

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
My character got a bazillion times better so I need no thereapy.

However I'll pour one out for the dead homies playing Erron Black

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
dr. Baconlord,

when I'm playing i usually mash at - frames and it feels goooood, but when i'm not playing i usually mash on the table and other stuff causing me serious hand injuries.

now i realized that when i hop back on online ranked i'm not able to mash like the #1 player in ranked leaderboards, i wonder if i need to step up my game and start mashing after -12 moves, or just stop mashing the table when im not playing.

please help me, the #1 player in ranked leaderboards is hunting my dreams, i just.. can't...
Isn't Destroyer #1 on ranked lol?

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Dr. Baconlord,

Paulo and 16 bit completely made my main unplayable. Heavy Weapons is no longer viable due to stamina nerfs, and Jax as a whole was unfairly balanced. Marksman Erron was destroyed and Warlock Quan is literally unplayable now. Why did those 2 destroy all of my characters? What did I do to deserve this? :(

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Dr. Baconlord,

Paulo and 16 bit completely made my main unplayable. Heavy Weapons is no longer viable due to stamina nerfs, and Jax as a whole was unfairly balanced. Marksman Erron was destroyed and Warlock Quan is literally unplayable now. Why did those 2 destroy all of my characters? What did I do to deserve this? :(
Hey man. It's ok. Let the warm comforting embrace of the cannibal boys help you. Join us man. We have tasty snacks...and joining will help avoid you becoming those snacks :p

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I lol'ed with your comments, boys. xD

Jokes aside, my psychology has gotten better, when I saw that NRS fixed all the hurtboxes of every character, who used to destroy my boy's IK. (See Alien nerf):DOGE

Now I need a Heisenberg to "fix" me. lol

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Dr. Baconlord

My secondary CT Kano was recently nerfed while my main ninjutsu is still good. But I find myself struggling to find a new secondary that I can enjoy playing again as it took me so long to find an ideal secondary character to git gud with because playing the same guy over and over again feels so boring after a while. It had felt like an eternal struggle once upon a time and now I am experiencing it again.