What's new

The TYM Awards 2017

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Why is it a bad joke? Because it targets you? Grow the fuck up.
No, because it was made out of stupid stuff and it focuses Unfairly around several people. Even if it is just a joke, it is a bad joke. I've already explained that, or you just don't wanna listen. I'm not gonna bother with this any longer.

Roy Arkon

All I can really contribute award wise is that @Espio is top contributor. Dat boi is putting out clean content, and he's sexy and my bae SO BACK OFF. I'm on the Espio dick riding train today, as I am most days. Also, just from the five minutes I've seen of him posting @Roy Arkon is definitely most annoying.
I've seen you for several posts myself, and from what I've seen you would be a actual contender.

Wigy

There it is...
No, because it was made out of stupid stuff and it focuses Unfairly around several people. Even if it is just a joke, it is a bad joke. I've already explained that, or you just don't wanna listen. I'm not gonna bother with this any longer.
Tweedy didnt deserve 'biggest downplayer' but you have more than enough reason to be someones most annoying recently. So just hold it instead of being more annoying.

People need to stop being so sensitive, why do gamers have the largest chips on their shoulders especially top players, so many of them cant take any criticism without throwing toys out the pram.

someone offending you doesnt automatically make them a villain.

I dont wana derail thread anymore so i'll leave it.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
People on tym love to just be asses which is mostly why almost no top players ever go on here minus me and tweedy, for example that toptierbarry guy said the funniest comment was america invented the wheel and fire, I never said that he knows i never said that, but he still posts it anyway. Same thing with tweedy, you guys post things that arent true, and you guys say its just a joke breh, but it makes no sense when tweedy doesnt downplay, also tweedy already doesnt like many people on here all 2 much and many of those people are the ones
Dude its a JOKE THREAD. Are all "top players" whiny bitches who can't take a joke? Obviously, you don't have to think its funny, not everyone will. Just stop taking everything so seriously. Fuck...

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
EDIT

All I can really contribute award wise is that @Espio is top contributor. Dat boi is putting out clean content, and he's sexy and my bae SO BACK OFF. I want to ride Espio's today, as I am most days. Also, just from the five minutes I've seen of him posting @Roy Arkon is definitely most annoying.
How you REALLY feel ;)

But fo realz fo realz I'm honored to even be mentioned in any shit at all! I feel like i just won at the BET Awards! Where's my script...

Ummm I'd like to thank Jesus first and foremost for allowing me to be the BLACKEST I can be and still not get arrested. You're a Godsend...LITERALLY! And thank all you beautiful nerds for accepting me onto this site. I love you all (most) even Fred only for today cuz I'm in a good mood.

THANK YOOOOOU! Righteous ;)

The Tym Awards 2017

A. The Forum

best thread: "dragon wins evo 2017 thread"
worst thread: "lets agree on what gl needs in the patch"
funniest thread: "batman-cheetah is literally unwinnable"
best quote: "mk9 was one patch away from being perfect"
best tournament (as entrant or streammonster): viennality (entrant)

B. NRS Scene

player of the year: sonicfox, dragon
newcomer of the year: yammini
upset of the year: slayer vs yammini @viennality
best match: honeybee vs sonicfox @evo, gross vs dragon @ips
funniest moment/popoff: madzin popoff @ceo

C. TYM Member Awards

best contributions: crazyfingers, tom brady, reo, tehdrewsus, espio, karaokelove
friendly and helpful: crazyfingers, eddy wang
funniest member: jbeezybaby, b.shazzy, braindead, m2dave
most annoying member: roy arkon, skylight1, fred marvel, shaker/cerbero
worst downplayer: tweedy (superman), p2w (deadshot), juggs (supergirl)
worst upplayer: revetleafing (cheetah)

Gladly :)

Roy Arkon

Tweedy didnt deserve 'biggest downplayer' but you have more than enough reason to be someones most annoying recently. So just hold it instead of being more annoying.

People need to stop being so sensitive, why do gamers have the largest chips on their shoulders especially top players, so many of them cant take any criticism without throwing toys out the pram.

someone offending you doesnt automatically make them a villain.

I dont wana derail thread anymore so i'll leave it.
I'm not annoying. Me saying stuff that some people don't wanna hear doesn't make a person annoying. Ok so this is nothing but a joke thread, but I can say that this joke has a bad taste and my reasons were legit. I don't have any chip on my shoulder whatsoever. Everything that went down recently just boiled down and mixed. If that's really the case then fine, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but I'm not annoying and I only try to contribute the community.

I hope that now we can put all of this behind us.