The TYM Awards 2017

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
Alright here's my votes:
FORUM
Best thread: This one tbh
Worst thread: Meet the Real Sirens thread. What a shitfest
Funniest thread: Biggest downplayer for every character
Best quote: "I guarantee you I stick with Swamp Thing from release to end." - You know who

NRS SCENE (to change?)

Player of the year: Dragon
Newcomer of the year: Yammini
Biggest upset: Certainly Slayer vs Yammini
Best match: SonicFox vs Honeybee @ Evo winners final
Funniest moment/popoff: Madzin & the Chair

TYM Members

Best contributor: Reo (Honorable Mention: Pig of the Hut)
Friendly and Helpful: Protagonist
Funniest: Rickyraws
Most annoying: (banned)
Worst downplayer: Akromaniac
Worst upplayer: SonicFox

Tweedy

Noob
I assume me getting worst downplayer was a troll, but if not then idk why. I think he was top 5 on the first version, top 10 on the last, and probably top 5 again now. Maybe you're just abysmal vs Superman.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
The Forum

best thread: Dragon wins EVO 2017

worst thread: the Supergirl general discussion thread

funniest thread: Black Adam has no mid, Cheetah vs Batman 9-1, anything from Fred Marvel

best quote: "Cry is not Improve" "huh tth"
NRS Scene

player of the year: Dragon, SonicFox, Semiij

newcomer of the year: Yammini and HappyPow

upset of the year: Sonic vs Honeybee at EVO, Gross vs Semiij at IPS week 2

best match: All Forever king matches at IPS week 1

funniest moment/pop off: Madzin

TYM Member Awards

best contributions: Red Raptor, Crazy Fingers, Laos Boi, Tom Brady

friendly and helpful: JBeezyBaby, Espio

funniest member: Shazzy (I legit laugh a lot with him, it's weird), Espio, Error

most annoying member: Cerbeshaka, Fred Marvel

worst downplayer: Miry, Cerbeshaka, the WW and Scarecrow players when the game came out, Flash players now

Baddest bitch: Tiffany "New York Pizza" Pollard

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Seriously we're on a forum with Fred Marvel, the Joker community, the Sub Zero community, the Flash community and I get worst downplayer because I say that Superman is top 5 with 4-6 losing match ups? I'm sleep.
Don't bother dude. I myself have contributed to the Poison Ivy, Sub-Zero and Starfire threads with videos about techs, combos and tips ever since IJ2 came out. Just 2 days ago I've put another Sub-Zero tech vid. But because I have a couple of arguments that go way out of proportions here and there and one happened just last night over a huge miscommunication along with childish behavior, I'm not nominated into the "best contributions" award and instead I'm labeled by @MAPUSA as annoying along with Cerbero (who was one of the guys I had that argument, mind you) as well as Fred Marvel. In fact that particular out-of-proportions argument was the whole reason why MAPUSA even started this TYM Award thread in the first place.

So don't bother, this whole thread is a joke.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I didn't read the forum a whole lot this year so i probably missed a bunch but

A. The Forum

best thread: don't sleep https://testyourmight.com/threads/after-much-refining-the-definitive-injustice-2-tier-list.64785/

worst thread:
tie between the week 1 Scarecrow buff thread, or the 2nd Scarecrow buff thread that came a week later. Not sure which is worse.

funniest thread:
BROTHER PRINTER 18OO 681 7208 WIRELESS INSTALLATIONS CONTACT BROTHER PRINTER SETUP TEC*H SUPP0RT CAR

best quote:
America invented the wheel and discovered fire

B. NRS Scene

player of the year: is this even subjective, its Dragon?

newcomer of the year: HappyPow

upset of the year:
boon with that 10-0 vs PoTh

best match: @Crusty mirrors. https://i.imgur.com/xl6JGTE.gif

funniest moment/popoff: ---

C. TYM Member Awards

best contributions: off top Espio and TJ made some good quality guides. This is something forum needs more of

friendly and helpful: tafka djinn is always both when it comes to anything, also @Briggs8417 . These two proably weren't the most helpful all around, but they were a big help to me this year and I didn't really pay much attention to who was on the forums.

funniest member: probably Snacks or @Error . Honors to Espio when he brings the sass

most annoying member:
crazyfingers, MTH, Tak

worst downplayer:honorable mentions first: myri, P2W, shaka, crazyfingers, flash community.
FRED MARVEL WEARS THE CROWN HE SAID GL DOESNT HAVE 50/50'S CVAUSE YOU CAN MAKE A READ ON IT TO BLOCK IT

worst upplayer: honestly, REO. Everytime something challenges him or does well on a stream he's on he calls it top tier tier, even more so if he's the one losing to it. PotHut too, for completely non-ironically swearing that Joker is the new MK9 Cyrax multiple times live on stream :notlikethis:

Last edited:

Wigy

There it is...
Don't bother dude. I myself have contributed to the Poison Ivy, Sub-Zero and Starfire threads with videos about techs, combos and tips ever since IJ2 came out. Just 2 days ago I've put another Sub-Zero tech vid. But because I have a couple of arguments that go way out of proportions here and there and one happened just last night over a huge miscommunication along with childish behavior, I'm not nominated into the "best contributions" award and instead I'm labeled by @MAPUSA as annoying along with Cerbero (who was one of the guys I had that argument, mind you) as well as Fred Marvel. In fact that particular out-of-proportions argument was the whole reason why MAPUSA even started this TYM Award thread in the first place.

So don't bother, this whole thread is a joke.
The whole thread isnt automatically a joke because you’re offended people find you annoying.

Thats not how things work.

Take it on the chin and be an adult.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I didn't read the forum a whole lot this year so i probably missed a bunch but

A. The Forum

best thread: don't sleep https://testyourmight.com/threads/after-much-refining-the-definitive-injustice-2-tier-list.64785/

worst thread:
tie between the week 1 Scarecrow buff thread, or the 2nd Scarecrow buff thread that came a week later. Not sure which is worse.

funniest thread:
BROTHER PRINTER 18OO 681 7208 WIRELESS INSTALLATIONS CONTACT BROTHER PRINTER SETUP TEC*H SUPP0RT CAR

best quote:
America invented the wheel and discovered fire

B. NRS Scene

player of the year: is this even subjective, its Dragon?

newcomer of the year: HappyPow

upset of the year:
boon with that 10-0 vs PoTh

best match: @Crusty mirrors. https://i.imgur.com/xl6JGTE.gif

funniest moment/popoff: ---

C. TYM Member Awards

best contributions: off top Espio and TJ made some good quality guides. This is something forum needs more of

friendly and helpful: tafka djinn is always both when it comes to anything, also @Briggs8417 . These two proably weren't the most helpful all around, but they were a big help to me this year and I didn't really pay much attention to who was on the forums.

funniest member: probably @Error . Honors to Espio when he brings the sass

most annoying member:
crazyfingers, MTH, Tak

worst downplayer:honorable mentions first: myri, P2W, shaka, crazyfingers, flash community.
FRED MARVEL WEARS THE CROWN HE SAID GL DOESNT HAVE 50/50'S CVAUSE YOU CAN MAKE A READ ON IT TO BLOCK IT

worst upplayer: honestly, REO. Everytime something challenges him or does well on a stream he's on he calls it top tier tier, even more so if he's the one losing to it. PotHut too, for completely non-ironically swearing that Joker is the new MK9 Cyrax multiple times live on stream :notlikethis:
I haven't been declared most ANYTHING in here for years...;____; Thank you fren!

Roy Arkon

The whole thread isnt automatically a joke because you’re offended people find you annoying.

Thats not how things work.

Take it on the chin and be an adult.
Except that this isn't just about me. Just look at Tweedy and also Juggs and their comments about this. And once again with how this thread for what reason to begin with. I know you can't please everyone, but that's not the case here at all.

Wigy

There it is...
Except that this isn't just about me. Just look at Tweedy and also Juggs and their comments about this. I know you can't please everyone, but that's not the case here at all.
Its mostly a lighthearted thread man.
This kind of attitude about things is what has got you blown up on things.

Just take the joke and go with it.

Tweedys always getting targeted for flame not cause of his ability as a player and game knowledge but cause of what he says and his attitude about things.

Not calling out tweedy, im sure he knows what i mean.

Roy Arkon

Its mostly a lighthearted thread man.
This kind of attitude about things is what has got you blown up on things.

Just take the joke and go with it.

Tweedys always getting targeted for flame not cause of his ability as a player and game knowledge but cause of what he says and his attitude about things. Hes one of the only top players along with knicks that regularly posts here.

Not calling out tweedy, im sure he knows what i mean.
Then I'm sorry but this joke has a very bad taste all around it, even it is a joke.

But whatever man.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
Why is it a bad joke? Because it targets you? Grow the fuck up.
People on tym love to just be asses which is mostly why almost no top players ever go on here minus me and tweedy, for example that toptierbarry guy said the funniest comment was america invented the wheel and fire taking shots at me, I never said that he knows i never said that, but he still posts it anyway. Same thing with tweedy, you guys post things that arent true, and you guys say its just a joke breh, but it makes no sense when tweedy doesnt downplay, also tweedy already doesnt like many people on here all 2 much and many of those people are the ones who make these "jokes".

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
People on tym love to just be asses which is mostly why almost no top players ever go on here minus me and tweedy, for example that toptierbarry guy said the funniest comment was america invented the wheel and fire taking shots at me, I never said that he knows i never said that, but he still posts it anyway. Same thing with tweedy, you guys post things that arent true, and you guys say its just a joke breh, but it makes no sense when tweedy doesnt downplay, also tweedy already doesnt like many people on here all 2 much and many of those people are the ones who make these "jokes".
you two can leave too if you'd like